Tablets & eReaders - Page 6 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Is xg-760n compatible with Huawei tablet
Yes it is
Download Sagem XG-760N Wireless Win2000,XP,Vista,Win7 ...
https://www.wireless-driver.com > sagem-xg760n-usb-...
Oct. 19, 2009 - Sagem XG-760N Wireless LAN USB Adapter Win2000, XP, Vista, Win7 Drivers, Utility ... It fully supports wireless networking under Windows 98SE/ME/ ...
Ambit XG-760N LAN- Express Wireless USB Dongle ... - eBay
https://www.ebay.com > itm
MPN: XG-760N, Model: Lan-Express IL IEEE 802.11g. Brand: Ambit, Country/Region of Manufacture: China. Connector(s):, USB, Type: Dongle.
Sagem XG-760N Quick Start Manual - ManualsLib
https://www.manualslib.com > ... > Adapter > XG-760N
View and Download Sagem XG-760N quick start manual online. Wi-Fi 11g USB Adapter. XG-760N adapter pdf manual download.
8/26/2021 7:40:54 AM •
on Aug 26, 2021
How Do I Get Past a Pattern Lock MID8024
- Turn off the unit.
- Plug the unit into an electrical outlet.
- Take a microSD card out of the slot. (Empty the microSD card slot.)
- Press and hold down the power button for a few seconds while pressing and holding down the "Home" (Silver Push Button) button. (Both "Power" and "Home" buttons must be pressed down until he see the phrase "upgrade system activated" in the middle of the screen.
- Release both buttons once the phrase "upgrade system activated" appears on the screen.
- Wait until it reboots. You will see the following sentences on the left top corner of the screen: Can not find any update image. Press MENU/KEY_VOLUMEUP key to init SD card, Press BACK/KEY_VOLUMEDOWN key to cancel.
- Press the "VOLUME UP" key. The volume up key is located at the left side of the unit and the button is closer to the built-in camera than the volume down button.
- Wait until it finishes making a partition and shut down the system automatically.
- Once the unit is turned off, your system will be reset to the factory settings. Thus, your previous data are lost at this point.
How to reset a zeki tablet password
From the Zeki website it says do this.
If you have set the screen lock to a password or pin code, and have forgotten the code; you will need to reset you tablet to factory default setting.
- Make sure your tablet has a full charge
- Press and hold the Volume - button and tap the Reset button
(The reset button is located between the HDMI and USB ports)
- Continue holding the Volume - button until the boot screen appears
- Release the Volume - button
- Use the volume controls to navigate to "Wipe data/Factory reset"
- Press the power button to select
- Navigate to "Delete all user date"
- Press the power button to select
Your table will take several minutes to reboot to a factory default setting.
Hop this helps you friend. :)
I have a new iPad 5. I have downloaded several apps and I do not know how to retrieve them.
Restore purchased and deleted items to iPad
You can redownload items from the App Store, Book Store, and iTunes Store without repurchasing them. If you're part of a Family Sharing
group, you can download items purchased by other family members, too. To restore purchases that aren't on your iPad, see the Apple Support article Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books
My android tablet turns on but won't reboot
1. Soft Reset. Your device might need a soft reset. On most devices, you can press and hold the "Volume Down" and "Power" buttons simultaneously for about 15 seconds to soft reset.
7/28/2021 6:25:23 PM •
on Jul 28, 2021
Not finding what you are looking for?