Saws - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Broken reciprocating saw blade stuck in saw
Hello, I found a very quick and easy solution to this. Pulling the blade release and shaking, and taking the saw apart, did not work. What worked instead was to simply turn the saw on while pulling the blade release at the same time - when I did that, the piece of stuck saw blade came shooting out. Please be VERY CAREFUL while doing this, making sure you are wearing eye protection and pointing the saw away from others, so that no one gets hurt by the ejecting blade piece. I would also suggest knocking and shaking the saw while holding the blade release before you try this, as another poster suggested, because if the blade piece is big enough it might come out this way, or at least it may help loosen it so that it will easily eject outward when you turn the saw on. Good luck!
How to install drive belts on a craftsman table saw model # 218290?
Remove the side panel (key number 21) the dust cover (key number 23) guide holder (key number 29).
Use a 19MM or a 3/4 inch deep socket with a long extension and ratchet. This will keep your hand out of the way.
Now rotate the arbor counter clockwise and deflect the top edge of the belt downwards onto the arbor to catch the grooves.
Continue to work the belt around and checking at the motor shaft.
Once the belt is in place work it down by deflecting the top edge of the belt.
reference > http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Craftsman-Parts/Saw-Parts/Model-315218290/0247/0744600?pathTaken=&prst=0&shdMod=315218290
Rockwell 14 Bandsaw #28-20C
Your question is ................................................................. ..
7/24/2023 8:47:48 AM •
on Jul 24, 2023
Where does the return spring attach to?
To reattach the return spring on your Hitachi C12LSH miter saw, follow these steps:
- Ensure that the miter saw is unplugged and turned off for safety.
- Locate the yellow protective cover on the miter saw. This cover is designed to shield the blade when the saw is not in use.
- Look for the small metal hook or attachment point on the yellow cover where the return spring should be connected.
- Inspect the return spring itself and identify the end that needs to be attached to the yellow cover.
- Align the end of the return spring with the attachment point on the yellow cover.
- Apply pressure and securely attach the end of the spring to the attachment point. It may require some force to hook the spring into place.
- Once the spring is properly attached, test the yellow cover by pulling it away from the blade. It should spring back into place when released.
If you are having difficulty locating the attachment point or need further assistance, consult the user manual for your Hitachi C12LSH miter saw. The manual should provide specific instructions and diagrams for reattaching the return spring. If you don't have the manual, you can usually find it on the manufacturer's website or by contacting Hitachi customer support.
7/2/2023 5:43:55 PM •
on Jul 02, 2023
R18CSP circular saw spares
no ------fixya doesnt sell products and doesnt have stores fixya is an online repair forum
6/7/2023 11:02:50 PM •
on Jun 07, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?