Refrigerators - Page 8 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How to troubleshoot refrigerator not cooling.
- 1 The Thermostat setting has been turned off.
- 2)The vents could be blocked or dirty and need to be cleaned out.
- 3) The condenser coils could be dirty or broken.
- 4) The condenser fan motor Is not working at all.
- 5) The evaporator fan motor had quit working.
- 6) The control boards could be broken. Have a person that repairs major appliances to take a look at your fridge and see what is not working anymore with the fridge.
Hi my Bosch Logixx fridge
Chances are the electronic board has something to do with its erratic operation. As you know it control the operation of the refrigerator including temperature control, defrost timer, etc.But before replacing that, have the compressor, relay, overload protection be check. That is located at the back of the refrigerator.
What part Samsung RS2530BWP uses, Sensor or Bar
either the heating element used to defrost is bad
or there is usualty a small inline thermal fuse
test the elements resistance is aok
look on ebay for a new inline fuse and also element save the grief of testing
12/2/2021 7:32:51 PM •
on Dec 02, 2021
Not finding what you are looking for?