Refrigerators - Page 5 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do I keep my fridge from freezing everything?
Just call in an engineer David. You already changed the damper motor and the old was fine. It is likely to be the control board, but they are really expensive so you need correct diagnosis and warranty on the part and the labour in fixing it. If you are lucky, it is just a broken wire or connector.
Fan constantly running on top of viking refrigerator , vcbb363 bottm mount freezer
It sounds like there may be an issue with the fan or the control board in your Viking refrigerator. The constant running of the fan, even when the compressor is not running, is not normal. The fact that different repair technicians have given different diagnosis and the issue persist even after replacing the compressor fan motor, suggest that it may be a problem with the control board, which manages the refrigeration system, including the fan. It could also be a problem with the thermostat, or the system's settings. Since the fridge and freezer seem to be at normal temperatures, it may not be a problem with the cooling system. It's best to contact Viking customer service for further assistance and see if they can provide any additional information or troubleshooting steps. If the issue persist, it's best to ask for a senior technician or supervisor to take a look at it and provide a resolution.
1/19/2023 2:06:37 PM •
on Jan 19, 2023
My electronic wine cellar has a flashing error code e2
If the orange light on your Canon K10405 printer is staying on and you cannot switch it off using the on/off button, there may be a few different causes.
- The printer may be in an error state and the light is indicating a problem with the printer. Check the printer's manual or the Canon website for troubleshooting steps specific to your printer.
- The power button may be faulty and not functioning properly. In this case, you may need to contact Canon technical support for assistance or take the printer to a professional repair technician
- It could be a problem with the power supply, in this case, the printer is not receiving the correct voltage, the power supply will need to be checked and replaced if necessary.
- If none of the above steps work, the problem may be with the main board, and the machine may need to be serviced by a professional technician.
It is not recommended to pull the plug as it can cause problems with the printer's firmware and might cause more damage, instead please try the steps above before requesting service.
My electronic wine cellar has a flashing error code e2
An E2 error code on an electronic wine cellar typically indicates a problem with the temperature sensor. This can happen if the sensor is malfunctioning, or if there is an issue with the wiring or connection between the sensor and the control board.
Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the temperature setting of your wine cellar. Make sure it is set to the desired temperature and the temperature sensor is working properly.
- Make sure that the sensor is properly connected to the control board. If the wires are loose or disconnected, it can cause the E2 error code.
- Check the sensor for any physical damage, such as cracks or corrosion. If the sensor is damaged, it will need to be replaced.
- Check for any issues with the control board, such as a loose connection or faulty component. If the control board is malfunctioning, it will need to be repaired or replaced.
If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it may be necessary to contact the manufacturer or a professional technician for further assistance. Please refer to your manual or the manufacturer's website to see if they have a specific solution for the E2 error code on your wine cellar.
Flashing green light on control panel
Samsung refrigerator RS2530bwp
Cause: Power outage
- One LED light flashing on console (in the Power Freeze section)
- Not running (not cooling, but inside lights work, ice maker not working, ice crusher doesn't work, water wont dispense)
Press and hold for at least 10 seconds
Ice type button + Filter Reset button
Console should light up.
This is not documented *anywhere* on the web (until now). Best of luck
1/17/2023 7:51:26 AM •
on Jan 17, 2023
Inside door panel on rfischer paykel E522B .removal for handle replacement
The process for removing the inside door panel on a Fisher & Paykel E522B refrigerator to replace the handle may vary slightly depending on the specific model, but in general, it will involve the following steps:
- Unplug the refrigerator: Before beginning the repair, unplug the refrigerator to ensure that you are working safely.
- Remove the screws: The door panel is typically held in place by several screws. These screws may be located on the sides of the panel, on the top or bottom, or on the back of the panel.
- Release the clips: Once the screws are removed, you will likely need to release clips or snaps that are holding the panel in place. These clips or snaps may be located along the top or bottom of the panel, or along the sides.
- Carefully lift the panel off the door: With the screws and clips or snaps released, you should be able to lift the panel off the door. Be sure to lift the panel straight up and away from the door to avoid damaging the door or the panel.
- Replace the handle: With the panel removed, you should be able to access the handle. Carefully remove the screws that are holding the handle in place and carefully remove the handle. Replace it with the new one and secure it with the screws.
- Reinstall the panel: Once you have replaced the handle, you can place the panel back onto the door and reattach the screws and clips or snaps.
It's important to consult the manual or contact the manufacturer for detailed instructions of your specific model. if i was able to help my cashapp $ralphpapi thank you have a blessing day
My Magic Chef 154 can mini fridge keep building up ice
The issue you are describing with your Magic Chef Beverage Cooler, where you are getting ice build-up on the inside top panel, could be caused by a few different issues. Here are a few things you can check:
- Check the thermostat: Make sure that the thermostat is set to the correct temperature and that it is functioning properly. A faulty thermostat can cause the unit to freeze up.
- Check the defrost system: Make sure the defrost system is working properly. If the defrost system is not functioning properly, the unit will freeze up.
- Check the door seal: Make sure that the door seal is tight and that there are no gaps. If the door seal is not tight, cold air can escape and cause the unit to freeze up.
- Check the condenser coils: Make sure that the condenser coils are clean and not clogged with dust or debris. If the condenser coils are dirty, the unit will not cool properly and can freeze up.
- Check the fan: Make sure that the fan is working properly and that it is blowing air through the unit. If the fan is not working, the unit will not cool properly and can freeze up.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, I would recommend contacting the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or may recommend a qualified technician to repair the unit.
It's worth noting that if the unit is still under warranty, you should contact the manufacturer to have it repaired/replaced.
1/14/2023 10:15:50 PM •
on Jan 14, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?