Real Estate Law - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

notify the building dept or correct governing agency in your area

Real Estate Law • Answered on May 09, 2018

A survey has shown that 66% of the millennials are willing to spend more on environmentally-friendly products and renewable energy sources. Here is what you can do to attract millennial home buyers if you plan on selling your house to a millennial buyer. Improving insulation Doors and windows The attic remodels Change the appliances A garden Non-toxic and natural Preserving water Renewable energy For more details you can visit the link attached.

Real Estate Law • Answered on May 07, 2018

To answer your question, it would be necessary to know the law of which country or municipality the citizen lives in. There are sometimes free legal aid services in the United States, to consult before it is too late. Unfortunately, I assume you live somewhere else, perhaps New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, or South Africa. You would need to seek free or paid legal services in your locale.

Real Estate Law • Answered on Apr 27, 2018

Unless there is a legal requirement to have a broker you don't actually need one, though it could be wise - if you can find a trustworthy broker. It is best to have an experienced someone to guide a person through the potential pitfalls of such a large financial transaction that a person could spend a very long time regretting if things go wrong or you don't get the best deal. Get the wrong deal and a shift in the interest rate can be life-changing. Get the wrong payment protection insurance and disability, sickness or loss of employment can easily put a person on the streets looking for a large cardboard box... The trouble with brokers is many are likely to steer a client to the deal that pays the most commission or has the best gratuities. It is usually unclear whose interest a broker is working for most. It would be wise to have a trusted legal representative read the small print of any contract before it is signed and don't remortgage for any more than the equity you have in your property - if there is a market downturn you could easily end up insolvent.

Real Estate Law • Answered on Apr 26, 2018

I don't know. You need some proper advice from where you are but I suspect it will be little different from most places where a citizen can do with or deposit their legitimate earnings or capital wherever they want as long as it doesn't deprive the State of any taxes. Any accountant will tell you tax avoidance is legal but tax evasion can get you locked up... Depositing or investing in an overseas bank can be either, the differences are often subtle and you need to know these things...

Real Estate Law • Answered on Apr 25, 2018

call in the anti discrimination officers and look at legal action on those grounds

Real Estate Law • Answered on Apr 18, 2018

talk with a lawyer If there are building codes in force and they were not observed during the reno then you may have a very good case for compensation and rectification work You could also ask the builder to rectify to building codes and engineering specifications and see how he responds

Real Estate Law • Answered on Apr 06, 2018

Housing shortage is a big issue not only in England but here in USA too. There are a lot of people in streets who are homeless. Govt must take care of them instead spending a lot of tax payer's money on wars for oil. Although, The government of England is using its Land Release Fund to invest £8.9m in the north of England to support the construction of more than 2,000 new homes in a bid to try and tackle the housing shortage. Although, this is not enough but still its a good thing but there is much more needed to be done.

Real Estate Law • Answered on Apr 04, 2018

FIXYA unpaid volunteers are not connected to any government, university, or law enforcement organization. FIXYA unpaid volunteers give answer based on their own opinions and research and are not legal counsel. Zoning Print Share & Bookmark Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option Font Size: + - For inquiries on Zoning information (not rezones or special exceptions), email: [email protected] or call 941-861-5000. You can access our Zoning Code in Municode online library.

Office Locations

Sarasota County Operations Center 1001 Sarasota Center Blvd. Sarasota, FL 34240 Phone: 941-861-5000 Fax: 941-861-6431 Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Robert L. Anderson Administration Center 4000 S. Tamiami Trail Venice, FL 34293 Phone: 941-861-5000 Fax: 941-861-3282 Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.

Contact Information

Zoning Administrator Donna Thompson Office: 941-861-6161 Email: [email protected] Documents

Real Estate Law • Answered on Mar 27, 2018

Property prices have begun to drop in all of the main Australian cities, including Sydney, causing banks to tighten up on lending. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia reduced its exposure to apartment developers by more than AU$1bn (£546m) last year, which equated to 23% of the market. Overall lending to property investors grew just 0.5% last year compared to 7.5% growth for owner-occupier loans which was 4.4% higher than a year ago. One of the reasons for this rise in residential mortgages has been the increase in the amount of loans approved to first-time buyers towards the end of last year. Many Australian states, including New South Wales and Victoria, have offered incentives to first-time buyers to help them get on the property ladder which has also had a positive impact on the figures. For more details, visit the link attached.

Real Estate Law • Answered on Feb 27, 2018

Not finding what you are looking for?
Real Estate Law Logo

-229 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Real Estate Law Experts


Level 3 Expert

11377 Answers

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3538 Answers

Vernon Taylor

Level 3 Expert

7446 Answers

Are you a Real Estate Law Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides