Office Equipment & Supplies - Answered Questions & Fixed Issues
Dymo LetraTag letters won’t work
I also had a problem with the middle letters not working. I opened up the machine and cleaned the circuit board and the bottom of the keypad with rubbing alcohol. That seemed to do the trick.
Printer offline on wireless home network
first make sure the wirelss is enable and you are able to ping the print server .Go to printer and faxes option and choose the printer model which you installed just right click on it you will see the option of use printer online.
Hope this helps. Please rate my response.
Have a good day.
2 days ago
How To Fix AOL error code 116?
AOL Error 116 arise due to damaged Windows system files. Or another malicious application has erased the device files. follow the blog to get rid of this issue.
What Are The Causes Of AOL Error Code 116:-
Here are some common causes which result in Error Code 116.
- Some damage caused in the file system in Windows OS.
- Incomplete installation or uninstallation of applications or hardware.
- Some malware or spyware attack may cause the error to occur.
- Windows registry file system may get corrupted.
How To Fix The AOL Error Code? ' Step By Step Solution:
If you are facing the error code 116 of AOL, you will not be able to send and receive mail from your AOL email account. It is very frustrating for users when they face these kinds of errors with their email account as it prevents them in their personal as well as official communication. Hence, it gets quite urgent for the users to fix the particular error code issue with regards to their AOL. Here we have listed some of the common solutions which you can follow to fix the issue. In case you are unable to resolve the issue by yourself then call AOL customer support for quick help. Users do get AOL Error 116 due to some misconfiguration in system files of their Windows Operating system.
Follow the below mentioned simple solution step by step to resolve the error code with AOL.
- Start your computer and log in to the system as an administrator.
- Click on the "Start" button and then "All Programs" menu.
- Click on Accessories and then "System Tools".
- Now click on "System Restore".
- A new window will open and you need to select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option.
- Click on "Next". Select the most recent system restore option from the list of options displayed.
- Again, click on "Next".
- Keeping clicking till you reach the end of confirmation window.
- Now, restart the computer to enforce the changes done.
The above-mentioned step by step solutions will surely help you fix your issue of code 116 of AOL. However in case you are unable to resolve the issue by yourself or get stuck at some point then call to AOL support service to help guide you through the steps.
Source URL: AOL Error 116
2 days ago
Not finding what you are looking for?