Office Equipment & Supplies - Page 8 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Xerox wc7845, line on print out
It could be the print heads need cleaning. Depending on the model of printer you can either do a clean through the actual printer or through the settings on a laptop or computer that is linked to the printer.
What is the difference between AngularJS, Angular 2, and Angular 4?
Best Angularjs training in Chennai Angular 5 Training
- Angular is the blanket term used to refer to Angular 2, Angular 4 and all other versions that come after AngularJS. Both Angular 2 and 4 are open-source, TypeScript-based front-end web application platforms.
- Angular 4 is the latest version of Angular. Although Angular 2 was a complete rewrite of AngularJS, there are no major differences between Angular 2 and Angular 4. Angular 4 is only an improvement and is backward compatible with Angular 2.
- Angular training in chennai
My cp 1000 selphy printer ink catridge was jammed. But when I got it out there is ink paper stuck inside. Help
How is that possible? The ink cartridges and photo printer are made by Canon for these printers. As far as I know this is supposed to be easy as everything is matched by the manufacturer. I feel like taking my printer that cost me lotsa money and trash it on the counter of the closest Canon service centre. My Selphy CP1000 has not even printed 30 photos yet and the ink cartridge film was jammed today. Pieces of blue and red ink film got jammed and torn off, leaving pieces between the rollers.
Something similar happend with my Selphy CP800, whereby the photo paper would end up going skew n ruining the prints. That printer did not make 50 prints even. I am of opinion that I have bought expensive overpriced junk from Canon. I am so infuriated that I suffering from heatstroke and possible strokes too.
How to remove code E03-12 of panasonic copier machine
E03-10, E03-11, and E03-12 means that there is a High voltage problem (Corona, HVT) on the copier machine.
E03-12 means that there is High Voltage Power Supply leak
- check if HVPS connector is disconnected.
- check if HVPS is defective.
- check if SPC PCB connector is disconnected.
- check if SPC PCB is defective.
Not finding what you are looking for?