Office Equipment & Supplies - Page 7 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
HP Deskjet F380 won't print
i think the inside printer have dirt or obstacles that blocken the cartridges while printing.
try to clean manually the printer by using powerful air blower,repeatedly.
Looks like a braille text
Open the HP Printer Toolkit (this software was installed from the CD-ROM that came with the HP printer) and run a "cleaning cycle",
because some of the ink-jets are clogged, which results in the "all-white" horizontal lines, where some part of that line should be black.
Printer lines in photo's
Click Start - All programs - HP - HP Solution center.
In HP solution center Click on the Printing Shortcuts tab. Select Photoprinting with borders or borderless. Click OK.
Then close the HP solution center. Try printing. Print photos always with Best quality.
If the issue persists check the ink level of both cartridges and use Photos Cartridge HP 58 to print photos. We insert the Photo cartridge in place of black cartridge.
HP officejet 7210 hortizontal white lines
I would suggest you get a set of original HP cartridges .. I have clients trying to save $ all the time by buying refilled and/or refilling themselves to only go and get HP brand. Refills just don't cut it .. leaks, poor print quality, unrecognized cartridges .. there are so many things that I can point out .. save yourself the hassles .. get HP
HP Photosmart 7760 wierd colours and white lines
In this case I would suggest you to clean the cartridges of the printer.
Cleaning the ink cartridges with the HP Printer Toolbox
Click Start .
Click Settings .
Click Printers .
Right-click the icon of the printer in use.
Click Properties .
Click the Services tab.
Click Open the HP Photosmart Toolbox or Service this device.
Click the Device Services tab. This tab does not display in Windows XP; proceed to the next step.
Click Clean the Print Cartridges .
Follow the onscreen prompts.
Manually cleaning the ink cartridges
Turn the printer on and lift the top cover.
After the ink cartridges have moved to the center of the printer, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
Remove the ink cartridges and place them wide side down on a piece of paper.
Prepare a clean, foam-rubber swab or a lint-free cloth slightly dampened with water.
Locate the copper-colored circuitry strip on the back of each cartridge.
Clean the copper-colored strip with the dampened swab or cloth. Do not wipe the nozzle end of the cartridge or touch the nozzle plate.
Clean the carriage contacts on the back wall of the ink cartridge carriage with a damp foam-rubber swab or lint-free cloth. Use a dry foam-rubber swab or a lint-free cloth to remove moisture from the contacts.
Cleaning the ink cartridge cradle
Assume an eye level position with the HP Photosmart printer.
Locate the ink cartridge cradle.
Using clean, moistened swabs, wipe the underside of each wall of the carriage where fibers may collect and come in contact with the paper. Repeat until no ink residue is seen on a clean swab.
Reconnect power cord when finished cleaning.
When finished cleaning the ink cartridges and the cradle, print a test page.
9/15/2021 9:08:19 PM •
on Sep 15, 2021
My hp 4360 deskjet printer has paper jams and
Cartridges usually do not damage paper. you may have something out of place inside printer. Take a flashlight and shine inside the printer to see if you see paper stuck somewhere.
How to reset printer hp offiject 6700
- If the user cannot solve an issue that has been troubleshooting frequently, then obviously the last thing would do is to reset the printer.
- To perform a reset, turn on the 123.hp.com/oj6700 printer by pressing the power button.
- With the printer turned ON, disconnect the power cord from the rear end of the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait for a few seconds and re-connect the power plug back to the outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer's rear. If the printer does not turn ON automatically, press the Power button. for More visit https://goo.gl/t55XMJ Call Our Toll-Free 1 888 224 4280
Installed new ink cartridges. now when I try to print I get blank pages
Epson[ Answer ]; How do I print with black ink when a color cartridge is expended? [ Answer ]; I see the message Printer is Offline when I try to print with a wireless ...
Epson[ Answer ]; What should I do if my product is printing blank pages? [ Answer ]; I don'thave the CD that came with my product. How do I install the software for my ...
My canon pixma MP560 is
Remove your black cartridge and check that the ink might be over flow or block.... so clean it up with soft paper... thanks
How do i change the
Open the front cover on
the printer. The print cartridges should slide on a conveyor belt from
one far end of the print chamber to near the center. There should be one
black ink cartridge and one color cartridge.Remove the cartridges
from the printer. This should simply involve grabbing and pulling the
cartridges out. There may be a flap holding the cartridges in place that
you need to flip up first. Or you may need to press down on the
cartridges to spring them out of place.Decide on replacing
the cartridges with a brand new ones or refilling the existing
cartridges. Refilling the cartridges can cost less money in the
long-term and reduce waste, while new cartridges will guarantee to work
and have the most ink up front.Refill the cartridges with fresh ink in order
to reuse them. With black cartridges, you need to drill or melt a hole
in the cartridge lid, while you will remove the lid to find the color
cartridge's holes. Inject the correct color ink with a plastic syringe
bottle. Reseal the lid on a color cartridge after refilling.Dispose of the
cartridges properly after you purchase new ones. Take the old cartridges
with you to whichever store you get the new ones from. Not only will
this help you find the correct replacements, but the store may also take
the old cartridges for recycling.Insert the new or refilled cartridges
into your printer. New cartridges likely have protective tape over the
print head that you'll need to remove. Run a test print on the computer to make sure that the
cartridges properly work Check to see if the
printer still reads the cartridges as being empty (if you are reusing a
refilled one). This will be due to a chip in the cartridges that the
printer reads for the ink level. It doesn't change just because you
refilled the cartridges. You must purchase an electronic device that will
reset the chip for you. Chris ThrashB52Computers
Epson stylus nx400 no ink after changing cartridges
Inkjet printers need to be used frequently to prevent inkdrying out and blocking the print head nozzles.If the print head cleaning maintenance routine does not clear the blockages,then print head needs replacing, but it may be expensive.It may be more cost effective to buy a later model and better printer thanreplace the print head.
Why is my Epson Printer not Printing Black?
Hello, Mick -
What is the model of your Epson printer? You can choose Comment and add the model number or name there.
Since I have no idea what model of Epson printer you have, I also have no idea if your printer just is a black ink printer or if it can print in more than just black.
Some options regarding your problem:
* Your printer has run dry of black ink and needs a new black ink cartridge or an ink refill.
* One or more of the color inks for your printer have run dry and you need to replace the color ink cartridges with new ones or refill the color ink reservoirs.
If your printer is meant to print in both black and other colors (magenta, cyan, yellow), then, you need to know that the 3 colors are used and mixed with the black ink to make black print. So, for a color printer, one needs to have all 4 ink cartridges filled with adequate ink.
How can i install my printer without a cd
please follow steps to setup your printer
Install a printer driver locally
Installing a printer driver is a Windows function, not a PowerPoint one. Before installing a printer driver, quit PowerPoint and your other programs.
Read over the installation instructions that came with your printer. When in doubt, follow the instructions there rather than the ones below.
- Click Start, Settings, Control Panel.
- Double-click "Printers & Faxes"
- Double-click "Add Printer" to start the Add Printer Wizard
The Add Printer Wizard Welcome screen
Local or Network Printer
- Click "Local Printer"
- Make sure there's NO checkmark next to "Automatically detect and install ..."
- Click Next
Select a Printer Port
- If your printer is actually attached to the computer, click "Use the following port" and select the port your printer's attached to.
- If you're installing a driver only to keep PowerPoint happy, choose LPT1: or FILE: (it doesn't really matter, since you'll never actually print to the port)
- If you're installing a local driver but need to print to a network printer, look for the printer's port on the network and choose it, if available. If not, choose LPT1: for now. You can change the setting later.
- Click Next (please select canon from list)
Install Printer Software
- If installing a real printer, select your printer manufacturer and printer model here.
- If you have an installation disk or CD that came with the printer, click "Have Disk" and locate the INF file for the printer (check the printer's documentation for specific instructions).
- If installing a printer only to keep PowerPoint happy, choose the HP LaserJet 4V/4MV as we've done here
- Click Next
Name Your Printer
- Give the printer a name (this is the name you'll use to select it later)
- If installing a printer just to make PowerPoint happy, you might want to give it a name that indicates it isn't a real physical printer (PPT Pacifier, or the like)
- Click "Yes" under "Do you want to use this printer as the default printer" (this option may not appear in all Windows versions; see Notes below)
- Click Next
- Click "Do not share this printer"
- Click Next
Print Test Page
Completing the Add Printer Wizard
- Review your choices. Click Back if you need to change anything
- Click Finish
How to reset the e studio 166
I dont know what you want to reset so i will explain how to reset the whole machine.
Please switch off the machine, while holding down the * 1+3 buttons switch on the machine, dont take off the fingers until the machine is back on.(star, one and three buttons)
9/15/2021 11:38:37 AM •
on Sep 15, 2021
I lost the disk to my Lexmark X125.
is a link that will walk you through downloading and installing the proper drivers. If you are looking for the 3rd party programs that where also on this disk you will have to try those sources directly. Thanks and Pls rate this as fixya if your system functions properly
Not finding what you are looking for?