Law Enforcement & Police - Page 4 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

Hello, Steve -

No one answering on, a website intended for asking and answering questions on how to go about repairing things, has any idea where you reside and the jurisdiction of the court magistrate you need to contact. Only you know that information. You probably have some paperwork from your earlier statement. Look for that paperwork. It will help you figure out who you need to contact.

Best wishes.

Law Enforcement... | Answered on Mar 22, 2018

Yes, if that is the law wherever you live, and they might also receive a similar letter if you complain to the authorities.

Is it difficult to cooperate?

Law Enforcement... | Answered on Mar 18, 2018

Contact local government wherever you live.

Law Enforcement... | Answered on Mar 10, 2018

Law Enforcement... | Answered on Mar 09, 2018

Police, and even the local news media if you are safe and are not being threatened in any way.

Law Enforcement... | Answered on Mar 09, 2018

I am assuming you live in Australia, but we can't tell from the United States, laws are different in every country.

Your appeal of the notice depends upon what exactly it says in writing.

Not sure if you can qualify to obtain free legal assistance from a legal aid association as may exist in some countries like the United States.

notice to vacate Tenants Victoria

Law Enforcement... | Answered on Feb 20, 2018

If the train didn't hit you, you and the engineer are about the only ones who will know, unless a cop saw you, in which case you would already have the ticket.
As of yet I haven't seen any traffic cameras that auto-mail you the fine for railway crossing infractions.

Law Enforcement... | Answered on Feb 18, 2018

That you even know what KRACK actually is is more than a little suspicious. It raises the question of who is spying on who. If you have proof he is "spying" on you, you likely have evidence of a crime. If he has discovered you are engaging in some ******* activity and knows who to report it that actually considers it a priority, he might be able to make an anonymous call (a good trick in this era) to that party.

However, generally, someone has to be willing to testify to some misdeed and it is hard to see how he could without essentially confessing to a crime.

But all of this actually sounds like a couple of wanna be hackers messing with each other while both are doing something *******. Increase your internet security that deals with WiFi and quit fooling around with hacking software before you install the wrong program and it bites you.

Law Enforcement... | Answered on Feb 03, 2018

How to Transfer Probation

Your lawyer must make a compelling presentation to the court, hopefully after having researched the viability of the proposed transfer.

The first step involves talking to your parole or probation officer in your state to make sure you qualify to leave.

If Ohio is agreeable, there is still the matter of the willingness of Nevada to provide supervision. Each state has its own rules. The process is done through the Interstate Compact.

Law Enforcement... | Answered on Jan 06, 2018

Depends on the country you are in, There is a statute of limitations on some things.

Law Enforcement... | Answered on Aug 25, 2017

contact the court where he was tried . FIXYA does not have that information

Law Enforcement... | Answered on Jul 31, 2017

wrong site this is fixya not a court or law enforcement agency need to make request inperson at a court or police dept

Law Enforcement... | Answered on Jul 25, 2017

Not finding what you are looking for?
Law Enforcement & Police Logo

118 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Law Enforcement & Police Experts

Steve Cox
Steve Cox

Level 3 Expert

674 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18342 Answers

Are you a Law Enforcement and Police Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides