Electronics - Others - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
I cannot record music on my CD-R from my windows player
Try a different brand. Make sure you do not let auto-run format your disc (for non-rewritable discs) when it is loaded into the burner. I turned off auto-run due to this. RW discs can be formatted.
I hope this helps.
(I've seen different DVD manufacturing processes give a string of "coasters" on a given burner but CDs can have the issue.)
on Mar 31, 2020
1. Insert your sandisk drive intor the usb connector
2. browse the pictures you want to transfer
3. select the pictures (multiple select by holding Ctrl and clicking the picture or select pictures one-by one)
4. after selecting the pictures right click on them and select "Copy" (or your can just press Ctrl+C)
5. go to "My Computer" and browse your USB stick
6. right click and select "Paste" (or you can press Ctrl+V)
on Mar 18, 2020
What size fuses go in my 750 watt schumacher power inverter
40 watt , Is a Phillips head screwdriver to unscrew the two screws in the back that are down in those holes and thenOn the opposite side take off the feet with some pliers and there’s screws under there too, Inside you’ll see two red 40 W fuses I believe, I don’t know what the size is called but they are much bigger than the ones under my steering column in my little car, I have the smallest ones they have in the auto parts store, they are more the size between a quarter and a silver dollar but square like car fuses are,
on Feb 17, 2020
I live in Germany and
1 - United States, Canada, Bermuda, U.S. territories
2 - Europe (except Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus), Middle East, Egypt, Japan, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Greenland
on Feb 15, 2020
Removal iStar.exe application
Sounds like you encrypted the drive. Under Computer, right click the drive and format it. You will lose all your data and there is no way around this. Write your password down somewhere if you can't remember it.
on Feb 03, 2020
How do i transfer itunes to kindle hdx by cable
Ok, if you have all your songs that you want on your kindle on your pc it is super easy to transferring them.
1.) Connect Kindle to PC using cable.
2.) Locate the Kindle, to do so go to My Computer -> Kindle (it might appear as MTP or just portable device)
3.) Open Internal Storage.
4.)Open Music folder and copy and paste your music straight to there.
5.) Enjoy it thoroughly!
on Jan 16, 2020
How to transfer computer pics to flash drive
Quite easy to transfer computer pics to flash drive via Windows Explorer:
1. Plug USB flash drive and iPhone to computer. iPhone will receive a prompt to approve it. Approve it and iPhone will be automatically detected by computer.
2. Open Windows Explorer and head to "iPhone > Internal Storage > DCIM". A list of photos on iPhone will show up.
3. Hold "Ctrl" and select photos you would like to transfer to USB stick and press "Ctrl + C".
4. Create a new folder in USB drive or find a folder, then press "Ctrl + V" to transfer iPhone photos to USB flash drive.
If you're prone to find more effective ways to transfer computer pics to flash drive, just check out this tutorial:
on Jan 16, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?