Dryers - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
I need to find a light kit for a harbor breeze
You should be able to pick these up at Lowes if I'm not mistaken. I just bought a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan from there and saw the light kits around the same area. I also believe that, you dont necessarily have to get a Harbor Breeze light kit and that some are interchangeable.Hope this helps some.
2/20/2024 2:57:13 PM •
on Feb 20, 2024
I need to use my GE Dryer now today, but dryer door switch doesn't work.
To do that today, you would need to do the following for older dryers. Turn off the power by pulling the plug From the back remove the console. Remove the top Undo the two screws at the kick strip Carefully remove the front remembering there are wires. Short the wires together and tape them up. Put it all back together. For modern dryers. Some are surface mount and just pull out. Order the part, DON'T leave it like that! ..
2/11/2024 9:22:41 PM •
on Feb 11, 2024
How to download games
downloading game is simple but you need to be more careful..as many game sites may send virus to your pc while downloading.
you need to follow the steps:
1.find the best site that does not passon any virus to your pc.
2.the game of th esite should be able to get downloaded.
3.you can find downloadable games through google search
4.then just click on the downloading button to download them.
Broke the light bulb in my dryer off in socket it threw sparks now my dryer won't work. Checked breaker that's not the problem. What could it be?
If the light bulb in your dryer broke off in the socket and caused sparks, it's possible that the electrical system in the dryer has been damaged. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
1.Start by unplugging the dryer.
2. If there are any broken pieces of the light bulb still in the socket, use needle-nose pliers or another suitable tool to remove them. Be sure to do this with caution to avoid electrical shock.
3. Inspect the area around the light bulb socket for any burnt wires, connectors, or components. If you find any damaged parts, they may need to be replaced.
4. Dryers often have thermal fuses or thermal cut-offs that can blow if there's a surge or overheating. Check the dryer's user manual to locate these components and check if they are intact. If a fuse is blown, replace it with the same type and amperage.
5. Use a multimeter to check the voltage at the dryer outlet. Ensure that you are getting the correct voltage (typically 240 volts for a dryer in the United States). If the voltage is incorrect, there may be an issue with the electrical supply or the outlet itself.
6. If you have the skills and confidence, you may open the dryer cabinet and inspect the internal wiring. Look for any burnt or damaged wires and connections. If you find any, you may need to repair or replace the affected parts.
7. If you are not comfortable or experienced with electrical repairs, it's advisable to seek the help of a professional appliance repair technician. They can thoroughly diagnose the issue and perform any necessary repairs or replacements.
2/4/2024 2:08:18 AM •
on Feb 04, 2024
Not finding what you are looking for?