Drills - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Bosch GSB 180-Li Cordless Impact Drill / Driver (18 Volts). It 1 month old just stopped working and the torch flicker like 4 to 5 times.
Are you thinking you are posting to Bosch Technical Services or Bosch Customer Complaints Department? We are FIXYA dot com.
It sounds like the battery is flat. Did you charge the battery? You can test the output voltage of the battery with a multimeter. You can't do anything else as that would void the warranty. Contact the company and claim on it. As it is only one month old you can ask the seller to change it or refund under the UK Sale of Goods Act 'not of merchantable quality'. I presume you are UK as you refer to the light as a 'torch'. I am British, but live in Canada.
8/23/2023 11:39:37 PM •
on Aug 23, 2023
How to stop buzzing sound on hilti te 706-avr
- try to pull the trigger more back then its stand free , because i think that a dust ring insite the trigger was come loose and get inside the trigger so it will not fully come back in its normal rest position but its stands maybe a little fraction triggered , replace the switch .
8/9/2023 4:05:00 PM •
on Aug 09, 2023
Where can I get a battery for Black & Decker Drill CD 1000?
This will be a suggestion...but for mine I bought two 18650 LiFePo4 cells (3.7V each) and replaced the original NiCd Batteries. It has been working for many years now, since the original batteries expired and stop working in 2002 (I bought the CD 1000 back in 1994!!!!!). You have to use a special charger for the new ones but they stay charged a lot more and the drill has more torque.
Bosch 11318EVS SDS-max Demolition Hammer. The variable speed not working. I replaced the variable speed unit and still not working, just running on high?
If you've replaced the variable speed unit in your Bosch 11318EVS SDS-max Demolition Hammer and the variable speed is still not working, there could be a few potential reasons for this issue. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and address the problem:
- Check Wiring Connections: Ensure that all wiring connections related to the variable speed control are properly connected and secure. Loose or damaged wires can disrupt the variable speed function.
- Control Switch: The control switch itself could be faulty. Test the switch to make sure it's functioning as intended. Use a multimeter to check for continuity across the switch terminals in different speed settings.
- Speed Control Potentiometer: The potentiometer, which is responsible for adjusting the variable speed, could be malfunctioning. Test the potentiometer with a multimeter to ensure it's changing resistance smoothly as you adjust the speed.
- Electronic Control Board: The issue could be with the electronic control board that governs the variable speed function. Inspect the board for any signs of damage, such as burnt components or solder joints.
- Brushes and Carbon Motor Contacts: Worn brushes or carbon motor contacts can affect the motor's performance and, consequently, the variable speed control. Check the condition of the brushes and motor contacts and replace them if necessary.
- Power Supply and Voltage: Ensure that the tool is receiving the correct power supply and voltage. Incorrect power supply can affect the tool's overall performance.
- Manufacturer's Support: If you've exhausted your troubleshooting efforts and the variable speed is still not working, it's advisable to contact Bosch customer support or a professional tool technician. They can provide more specific guidance based on the model and diagnose the issue accurately.
- Professional Repair: If the issue is complex or involves internal components, it might be best to seek the assistance of a professional tool repair technician who has experience with Bosch power tools.
Remember that working with power tools and electrical components carries inherent risks. If you're not comfortable or experienced with tool repairs, it's recommended to seek professional assistance to ensure safety and prevent further damage to the tool.
8/5/2023 10:26:06 AM •
on Aug 05, 2023
Hi,I just find the circuit diagram,hopefully that could help you ! :-)
Why does drill only rotate in the remove position
All questions need 'make model (what it is)' as the first 3 words.
It is likely to be the selector, Undo-Lock-Clockwise, or it is the gearbox or switching mechanism, depending on type.
With make and model not stated, you can look it up
make model only works in reverse
7/21/2023 11:03:46 PM •
on Jul 21, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?