Computers & Internet - Page 9 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
MF355H - 262MG
I sell a replacement drive for this one used in Yamaha Disklavier Pianos on E-bay. I am getting ready to list 9 of them, The address to my E-bay store is
How can I make a .pst file from Outlook OWA 365?
1. click on FILE
2. click ACCOUNT SETTINGS
3.account settings again
4. a small window should appear
5. click on the DATA FILES tab
6.click on ADD
7. name the .pst and select the folder on were you want to save it
8. after your done you should have a new .pst
C 4505 error display in m/c
1. C 4505 error and how to fix it:
If you're seeing the C 4505 error, it means that your computer is having trouble communicating with the printer. There are a few things you can do to fix this error:
-First, make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to the computer. -Next, check the printer's cable to make sure it's securely connected to the computer.
-If you're using a USB cable, try using a different USB port. -If you're using a wireless printer, make sure the printer is within range of the router.
-Restart the computer and the printer. -Update the printer driver.
2. What causes the C 4505 error?
There are a few things that can cause the C 4505 error:
-The printer is turned off or not connected to the computer. -The printer's cable is loose or disconnected. -The printer is out of range of the wireless router.
-The printer driver is outdated.
3. How to prevent the C 4505 error from happening
There are a few things you can do to prevent the C 4505 error from happening:
-Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the computer before you try to print.
-Check the printer's cable to make sure it's securely connected to the computer. -If you're using a wireless printer, make sure the printer is within range of the router. -Restart the computer and the printer regularly. -Update the printer driver regularly.
4. Troubleshooting the C 4505 error
If you're still seeing the C 4505 error, there are a few things you can try:
-First, make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to the computer.
-Next, check the printer's cable to make sure it's securely connected to the computer. -If you're using a USB cable, try using a different USB port.
-If you're using a wireless printer, make sure the printer is within range of the router. -Restart the computer and the printer.
-Update the printer driver.
What are the requirements of mid-shelves sneeze guards?
Here are the 5 requirements for mid-shelves sneeze guards.
1. Mid-shelves sneeze guards must be made of a clear material in order to allow customers to see the food and other items on the shelves.
2. Mid-shelves sneeze guards must be at least 18 inches tall in order to provide adequate protection from sneezes and other airborne contaminants.
3. Mid-shelves sneeze guards must be able to support the weight of the food and other items on the shelves. This is to ensure that the sneeze guard does not collapse under the weight of the items it is protecting.
4. Mid-shelves sneeze guards must be easy to clean and sanitize. This is to ensure that the sneeze guard is effective in protecting the food and other items on the shelves from contamination.
5. Mid-shelves sneeze guards must be durable and able to withstand repeated use. This is to ensure that the sneeze guard will last for a long time and will not need to be replaced frequently.
Computer wont boot. Keyboard wont work
Make sure all connections are free of debri....USB connections can become wallerd out so to speak and create the intermittant problem... Built in keyboard could have been loosened underneath the keyboard on notebook is a flexible connection that if pc has been droped or fallen so to speak could be needing to be reseated........
Keyboard wont work
Take the computer to a qualified technician for trouble-shooting.
It could either be a loose cable between the keyboard and the motherboard, or it could be a dead keyboard.
Either way, it is not a "user-serviceable" part;
so, pay the technician to get it repaired safely & correctly.
Dell inspiron 1525 will not charge the battery
1525 owners (possibly other models) DO NOT replace the mobo before reading this! Just read step 3 and 3a.
The Dell 1525, 600 series, and probably all other models using PA10 or PA12 power supplies have a power jack that uses the center pin to detect the presence of a genuine Dell power adapter. There have been considerable writings on the problems with this 3rd pin on the internet.
The symptom is that you can run the laptop when plugged in but the battery won't charge and you get a warning message that you are not using the proper power supply or it can not be identified.
The best place to see power supply status in the BIOS under battery status.
You MUST use a genuine Dell adapter, period. None of the non OEM supplies have the center pin enabled (proprietary chip).
1. The power adapter sensing line can be damaged by static electricity but I find this to be rare.
2. The center pin in the power supply is loose or the wires are breaking (test by wiggling the power cord at the strain relief while holding the plug steady in the laptop - replace the power supply for $<20 on eBay.
3. The center pin connector on the laptop jack is loose - symptom is that it works sometimes and not others. Requires a full breakdown and replacement of the jack. Can be done yourself if you are very handy AND WILLING to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS which are excellent on the Dell web site. Does require soldering on most laptops.
3a. At least on the 1525 there is a sub board for the power and USB which you can get for $80 on eBay and just plugs in - still requires pretty much total breakdown. The board itself is usually the problem so replacing the connector won't help - it is in the multilayer trace from the power jack to the mobo connector. There is a bypass wiring method that requires super close tolerance soldering - I will post that if asked.
4. On some older models (P4 1 core) you can go into the BIOS and turn off Intel speed step to get the laptop running - it will run slower but you probably won't even notice the diff.
This whole mess is the result of Dell trying to protect the mobo and battery (life and fire prevention) but packing too much wiring into a too small package. They should have used a larger, 3 prong type power jack knowing how much strain is put on the power cord.
Windows Networking Issue
FIOS and DSL use different modems and or gateway devices. Sounds like you were using a DSL gateway device with networking setup and when you moved to FIOS, the tech did not duplicate your network on your new FIOS gateway. OR you had a 3rd party router e.g. Linksys that was removed from the setup when FIOS was installed.
Either way, Verizon is who you should contact. Just tell them your network went down after you moved from DSL to FIOS. Dont mention Microsoft or Livewebtv.
Fix error code 579 windows update
try this solution from this link
When half way install outlook 2007 receive error
You have a couple of options to fix this. The first that I'm aware of is the easiest. Copy the contents of the CD to a folder on the Hard Drive, and install from the Hard Drive.
The second is not so easy. It's takes a lot of time. But, just in case option 1) fails HERE's option 2.
where do you live in the Brooklyn. I am not agreed with your statement that you didn't find any bank which offers you the loan. Did you try the river dale funding either? I know the best part of the river dale funding is that it access you the easy and quick loan from $10k to $5M. so check this out
How do I download My emails on my Dell laptop?
For email technical errors and issues, the easiest way is to reach Email technical support service. They provide an instant solution and help for email setup and password related issues.
Bellsouth technical support
Hotmail technical support
AOL technical support
Outlook mail technical support
Microsoft account live technical support
SBCglobal technical support
Gmail technical support
Dial directly toll-free number +1-888-315-9712
Or visit Email technical support-
Try using the camera on another application to see if it freezes there to. If it still freezes then it could be some software that is running in the background. If it doesn't freeze on another application then you know its a problem with MSN.
If it does still freeze then go into msconfig from your start menu by typing "msconfig" in the search box or the run option depending on what operating system your running.
You would click on the startup tab and then disable all to disable all the programs that startup when your boot up into windows.
Reboot the laptop and try the camera again, if it doesn't freeze then at least you know its a piece of software running in the background and you'll have to figure out which one is causing the problem.
If it still freezes then you know its either a problem with the camera or a problem with windows.
Microsoft office outlook
It's possible that you do not have Outlook installed. To determine whether or not it is installed try going to Start and then Run and then type "Outlook.exe" (without the quotes). If you have Outlook installed it will launch.
11/21/2022 6:05:13 AM •
on Nov 21, 2022
Post Boot Freeze
It freezes because one of the programs set to start at boot crashes. To identify which immediately after booting open Task Manager and look at the processes - one should reach 99% CPU use. Once you have found it stop it from launching at boot or just uninstall it.
Dell Latitude D630 freezes
Try a System Restore and select a restore date before your problems started.To get to the System Restore - Click on Start - All Programs - Accessories - System Tools - System Restore
Not finding what you are looking for?