Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Why won't my Electrolux modo mio turn on?
I have a coffee machine lavaza mode mio favola, the coffee machine turns off in the middle of work, I'm preparing a coffee, the machine starts working and then stops working completely turns off, I have to restart the machine and wait until it's ready for it restarted once more, what could be the problem.
The Coffee Maker Is Not Working
As others have said...just keep reseating the water tank, 20-30 times may be necessary. You will see air bubble come up and until you stop seeing bubbles, keep dropping the tank into place. Eventually it will start to **** water from the tank filling the brewer with about 20oz of water. Wait a couple minutes for the water to heat and it will indicate ready and just select brew cup size. This will work. We just had the same problem today with our first breville coffee brewer and now it works great.
8/7/2022 9:47:46 AM •
on Aug 07, 2022
Russell hobbs coffee maker model
There is a non return valve in the base. Mine was held open by a small bit of coffee bean, it is a full strip down with security screw drivers available to buy or grind up on a DIY grinding machine, not complicated but designed deliberately to put the non DIY'ers off & buy a new one
How to get the clean off an ge coffee pot?
Automatic clean function
The coffee maker is equipped with an automatic clean function. After 60 brewing cycles, the clean indicator/button (22) lights up. This indicates coffee maker should be cleaned by using the automatic clean function and the charcoal filter (17) should be replaced.
NOTE: The coffee maker can continue to be used, when clean indicator/button (22) is on.
• To begin the cleaning cycle, remove the charcoal filter (17) from the water tank (10). Fill the tank with a vinegar and water mixture (1/2 vinegar and 1/2 water) or a descaling product. Press clean (22) button for three seconds. The clean indicator/button (22) flashes and the cleaning process begins.
• 24 cycles of 7 seconds brewing and 21 seconds off
• 30 minutes rest
• Brewing the remaining descaling solution
• After cleaning process is complete the clean indicator/button (22) goes off. Fill water tank (10) with clean water and run one brewing cycle to rinse the coffee maker.
• Change the charcoal filter (17) (ill. k). Reinsert the charcoal filter to the coffee maker (ill. l).
NOTE: You can use the cleaning function before reaching 60 cycles (especially if the water hardness is above normal). Press and hold clean indicator/button (22) for 3 seconds.
NOTE: The Cleaning Process takes 60 minutes to complete. You cannot cancel the cleaning process before it is complete. Unplugging the machine only delays the cleaning process.
Not finding what you are looking for?