Cell Phones - Page 9 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do I insert the sim card
make model insert sim card
we can't guess what you have!
iPhone, you push a sim card tool into the side and the drawer tray pops out.
Samsung. Take the back ouff, remove the battery, the sim card hides underneath.
10/25/2021 7:03:29 AM •
on Oct 25, 2021
How to bypass Google account verification on my Zte Max duo? The swift key won't come up?
1.At the welcome panel choose your preffered language
2.At the select WiFi networks,choose the available wifi network
3.when verifying your account, skip a couple of procedures in order to get the verifying your account view
4.At the verifying your account panel, enter your email address
5.Press and hold Swiftkey icon that is at the left-down corner of the keyboard
6.After which, the swiftkey menu appears on the screen and choose the settings
7.And then select languages
8.Then hold down the right led button of your phone to minimize the screen
9.Tap on google searcher,select NO THANKS to sign in Google Account
10.Type settings on google searcher and choose
11.If swift key configuration pops up, choose GOT IT and NOT NOW
12.next, tap backup and reset and select Factory data reset
13.then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping reset phone again
14.Good work, this process removes all the factory reset protections.
How do I use one of my songs as my ringtone ?
- Open iTunes.
- Find the song that you want to make into a ringtone.
- Listen to the song and find the part of it you want to use. The chorus may be a good place to start.
- Write down the start and stop times of the clip.
- Right-click the song and select "Get Info."
- Click the "Options" tab.
- Type in the start time of your ringtone in the text box next to "Start Time" in the minutes:seconds (i.e., 2:01) format.
- Type in the end time of your ringtone in the text box next to "Stop Time." Make sure the ringtone is no more than 40 seconds long.
- Click "OK."
- Right-click your song again and select "Convert Selection to AAC." Wait for iTunes to convert your song. It will create a duplicate version.
- Right-click the ringtone and select "Delete."
Bypass frp lock coolpad 3622a android version 5.1.1 how to
After the phone has finished its factory reset it will reboot and you will be prompted to choose the desired display language. After choosing the correct language please follow the next steps:
Connect the phone to a Wifi Network
The next screen will ask you for the Google Account
Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up
Tap and hold the "@" character until a Settings menu pops up
Select Google Keyboard Settings
Tap on the 3 dots in the top part of the screen (or More depending on what Android OS you are running)
Select the Help&Feedback item and select any item in the list that will follow
Long press to select any text on this page and click on Websearch in the upper right corner
A search field will be shown (delete the text inside the search field)
Type Settings in the search field
Tap "About Phone" and tap 7 times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options
Return to the previous menu and open the Developer Option that just appeared
Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times
Restart the device
Connect it to Wifi again
Notice how you won't be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account
How do i transfer files,contact,photos to a computer
What kind of cell phone do you have? Is it a smartphone?
If you're an iPhone user, then it would be easy to transfer photos to your computer. With the iPhone USB cable and a computer, you are able to transfer photos from iPhone to computer easily, but before moving photos, you should shut down auto sync of iTunes to prevent the data in their tablets. You can use your computer to cut or copy photos from iPhone to computer. You will need to connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable to finish the job. The phone will be recognized as a digital camera, and it allows you to view the Camera Roll contents on your computer. So you can transfer photos from iPhone to PC for a backup.
If you want to transfer other files like contacts, notes, messages from iPhone, please take a look at this guide. http://www.leawo.org/tutorial/transfer-photos-from-ipad-to-pc.html
10/21/2021 2:21:44 AM •
on Oct 21, 2021
Load music into my phone
hi,you need a lg500 usb driver to connect your phone iin the computer...you can downloads it here ...http://www.filecrop.com/lg-500-usb-driver.htmlgoodluck ..i hope you can load a music to your phone..
How to load music into my phone
You want to load music to your phone. There are two ways to load music.
- If you have a USB cord you can attach phone to your computer. If your phone is not detected it is not a plug and play phone. So you need to install the CD driver first. Once your phone is detected you can load the music now. Just copy the music and paste it to your phone.
- In other way you can load music through the use of the memory card reader. Get you memory card in your phone insert it in the memory card reader and plug it to your computer. It is readable to your computer. After that you can copy and paste the music.\
That is the two way to load music.
Thanks for using Fixya
10/20/2021 1:55:24 AM •
on Oct 20, 2021
Not finding what you are looking for?