Brother Sewing Machines - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Mademoiselle 300 brother manual
google it yet, brave up and do it most manuals can be found doing that. free or for $10- cheap
ask the maker yet, Brother or go to their web site and ask.
Check and rethread upper thread Brother innov is v7 error message
If the display reads "Check and rethread upper thread", follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. Upper thread may be broken.
2. Upper thread may be caught on the spool on top of the machine.
3. Upper thread spool may have run out of thread.
4. Replace the needle in the machine with a new needle.
5. Your needle could be bent or burred causing the thread to break.
6. Check that you are using the correct size thread.
- If embroidering, use 40/50 machine embroidery thread on top and 60 weight in bobbin only.
Turn your machine off and rethread the machine from the start.
Not finding what you are looking for?