How to Resolve the Roku Error Code 009?
1. Turn off your Roku device. ...
2. Wait for the lights to go off on the Roku system.
3. Switch off your wireless router until the lights are off.
4. Now drop the wireless router's data cable.
5. Wait a minute for the power cable to reconnect.
6. Turn your wireless router on first.
7.Wait for the router to reset again in 60 seconds.
Check and ensure your wireless router is working properly.
1. If you have successfully developed internet connectivity, turn on your Roku system.
2. Start connecting the Roku system to a wireless network now.
3. Perform the process of activation, as before.
4. Check to see if the problem persists after the activation process.
5. If the problem with Roku Error Code 009
is resolved, then continue to use your router as needed.
Resolve the Roku Error Code 009
at our website and our technician are available 24/7.