First, I'm not a You Tube representative.
* Contact You tube support; https://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=en#topic=7505892
*** following is for information only.***
* Current status of you tube; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube
* normally you tube auto updates (win 10)
* How to disable updates in win 10; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-bmRe0VEeQ
* Most updates require the latest browser version to play the current you tube update.
* Updates are also affected by the version of computer (or phone) your using.
* Current You Tube issues are more about content and deletion of controversial videos.
* There is another "undisclosed" issue of limited or secret restrictions either placed on content or specific individuals.
* This has been referred to unofficially as "Shadow Banning" or "Shadow censorship"
* You tube has been very vague on what computer algorithms are used (the rules computers use to look for content or key words.)
* Since these rules are written by "Humans" you do not know what personal bias the rule maker brings with them and imposes "their" brand of rules on the rest of the you tube community.
* It appears that the "owner" ; Alphabet Inc. does not or at least is reluctant (slow to respond) to certain issues of these rules. Depending on customer's or advertiser's response to a particular situation.
* Some results of these "rules" leaves the users wondering if the public is being lead or miss lead in a particular direction. It's not clear as they (You Tube) does not disclose the complete set of rules and what key words, content, or issues they are looking at. (it changes daily.)
* Final say is only from You Tube as they control everything on their servers. But as history has show when companies prevent users from accessing content then the people look for other venues.