Asko advisory center
Try these... -Clean out the drain pump inside and below.
- Pull the suction boot off the drain pump, clean out any gookus.
- Blow through the drain hose starting from the connection at the pump.
make sure it is not clogged follow the line from under the sink and disonnect it from under the sink and make sure it is clear
- If all else checks out, replace the pump.
The Duet hides the pump/filter access behind the lower panel. Most LG, Miele and ASKO washers have it right up front for easy access. I guess keeping such a base element out of view helps sales.
Long Drain error code.
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes, the water valves are turned off and "F/02" is flashed.
Press, PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
NOTE: After 4 minutes the "Sud" error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the "F2 error code" will be displayed.
Potential Causes:(1) Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
(2) Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
(3) Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
If the above does not correct the problem replace the pump
on Mar 07, 2018