Apple Cell Phones - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Spotify is not working
Spotify's app may currently contain a bug that renders it useless. You can delete the app and install it again from the App Store, and if that doesn't work, you can wait until the developers of Spotify release an update for the application.
on May 27, 2020
IPhone Road Runner Issues
Setting Outgoing Server on iPhone
1. From the Home screen, tap Settings.
2. On the Settings screen, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. On the Mail screen, under Accounts, tap your Roadrunner account.
4. Tap Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP).
5. Tap Primary Server (might say, smtp-server.roadrunner.com or some other rr server)
Change Host Name to cwmx.com
Make sure SSL is off
Should say Password
Should say 25, if not change to 25
As an alternate if the above does not work: After tapping Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP), look for AT&T SMTP Server, tap it, then turn Server to ON
on May 16, 2020
Cannot send message, iMessage needs to be enabled to send message? Iphone 4S
Every Apple device can send messages to another apple device. This messages are called iMessages.
When you try to send a message to your son's iPhone your iPhone will try to send it via internet using iMessages.
In order to "tell your iPhone" to use regular text messages make sure that your son's cellular number is correctly stored in your contacts. That way if your iMessage fails, your iPhone will send it via regular text message.
You will see the difference between both because the "send" button and contact name will turn green when using regular text messages and blue when you're using iMessages.
Apple iPhone 4...
on May 08, 2020
How To Reboot an Iphone X
- This device has a non-removable battery. This process can be used to simulate a "battery pull" when the device is unresponsive, frozen or doesn't power on.
If your iPhone is powered on and responsive, refer to restart Soft Reset instructions.
- For more on how to resolve power issues with your iPhone, refer to these battery troubleshooting steps.
- Press and quickly release the Volume up button thenpress and quickly release the Volume down button.
- To complete, press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
on Apr 22, 2020 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
How can i sync numi to apple health app on my iphone 6 plus?
Go into the Health app on your iPhone. Touch the SOURCES button at the bottom of the screen. Apps that you've installed (like NuMi) that are requesting access to your Health app will appear there. If NuMi appears tap on it. Select the options that come up, that allow NuMi to read data to Health and write data to Health. Once that's done, your 2 apps should begin sharing data.
on Apr 21, 2020
How do I add itunes music to iphone from computer itunes library
Yes it can, connect your iphone to your computer, at this point as soon as your computer recognizes the iphone itunes should open up.. if it doesn't just open it up yourself. Now on he left where all the playlists are there should be an icon with you iphone there, click on it. Now to the right there should be a tab labeled "music", click on it now you can select wether all your music will transfer over or just certain playlist. There you go.
Apple iPhone 3G
on Apr 17, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?