Android Cell Phones - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
My android heos app is not finding my maranta receiver
If your Android HEOS app is not finding your Marantz receiver, there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure that your Marantz receiver and your Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Check that the HEOS app is up to date by going to the Google Play Store and checking for updates.
- Try resetting your Marantz receiver by unplugging it from power, waiting a few seconds, and then plugging it back in.
- Check that your Marantz receiver is set up properly. Refer to the user manual for instructions on how to set up the receiver.
- If none of these steps work, try turning off your router and mobile device and then restarting them.
- Try disabling and re-enabling the wifi settings on your android device
- Check if the latest firmware update is installed on the Marantz Receiver
These steps should help resolve the issue. If the problem persists, you may need to contact Marantz support for further assistance.
Why is my android stuck on 'select boost mode'?
There are several reasons why your Android device may be stuck on "Select Boost Mode." Some possible causes include:
- Insufficient storage: If there is not enough storage on your device, it may not be able to complete the boost mode process.
- Corrupted system files: If the system files on your device have become corrupted, it can cause the device to get stuck in boost mode.
- Software bugs: Some software bugs can cause your device to get stuck in boost mode.
- Malware or Virus: If your device is infected with malware or a virus, it may cause it to get stuck in boost mode.
- Hardware problems: Some hardware problems can cause the device to get stuck in boost mode.
To resolve this issue, try booting the device into safe mode, clearing cache and data of the device, factory resetting the device or taking the device to a professional for repair. If the problem persists, it may be best to contact the device's manufacturer for further assistance or warranty service.
How do I link my Android phone to my 2019 CRV screen?
To link your Android phone to the screen in a 2019 Honda CR-V, you will need to use the car's infotainment system, which is called HondaLink. Here are the steps to link your phone:
- Turn on the ignition of your CR-V and make sure the infotainment system is on.
- On your Android phone, go to the "Settings" menu and enable "Bluetooth."
- On the infotainment system, select "Phone" and then "Settings."
- Select "Add Device" and wait for the system to search for available devices.
- On your Android phone, you should see the CR-V listed as a available device to pair. Select it and enter the passcode provided by the CR-V infotainment system.
- Once the connection is established, you should be able to control your phone's music, make calls and send text messages through the CR-V's infotainment system.
You may refer to the CR-V's owner's manual for specific instructions on how to use the HondaLink system as it may vary depending on the model, trim and region.
How do I upgrade the software or the android version
To upgrade the software or Android version on your AIM Smart TV, you will need to follow these steps:
- Turn on your TV and navigate to the home screen.
- Go to the settings menu, typically represented by a gear icon or a menu button on your remote.
- Select the "Software Update" or "System Update" option.
- Check for available updates and select the option to install any updates that are found.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
Keep in mind that the specific steps may vary depending on your TV model and the version of Android it is running. Also, make sure that you have a stable internet connection before doing the update.
If you are unable to find a software update option or the update fails, it is possible that your TV model is not capable of running a newer version of Android or there might not be any update available for your TV. In such case, you may want to contact the manufacturer or visit their website for more information.
How to reset nekvox android panel
Please go to settings > ~backup/reset > choose the factory reset option and initiate it.
Please double check that you've backed up all necessary data before performing the factory reset.
Ct1511s is the tv i have.can I pair with android c2?
It depends on how you're attempting to pair. Is this through bluetooth or are you attempting to screencast ? Please attempt the method first using instructions from your android manual and if you're able to connect then that means the 2 devices are compatible. Otherwise, this is not the case. Thank you.
How can I change ringtones on hisense u962 android
You can change your ringtone by going to:
- System Settings ? Audio Profiles
- "Pre-defined profiles": under "General," press the icon to the right: Settings.
- Under "Incoming Calls," choose "Voice call ringtone." Here you can set your default voice call ringtone.
Why won't my desktop view stay off,
Not all sites are optimized for cellphone browsers so you get the desktop version. The person that makes the website has to create two versions and a script that identifies what it the viewing device.
Bypass frp lock coolpad 3622a android version 5.1.1 how to
After the phone has finished its factory reset it will reboot and you will be prompted to choose the desired display language. After choosing the correct language please follow the next steps:
Connect the phone to a Wifi Network
The next screen will ask you for the Google Account
Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up
Tap and hold the "@" character until a Settings menu pops up
Select Google Keyboard Settings
Tap on the 3 dots in the top part of the screen (or More depending on what Android OS you are running)
Select the Help&Feedback item and select any item in the list that will follow
Long press to select any text on this page and click on Websearch in the upper right corner
A search field will be shown (delete the text inside the search field)
Type Settings in the search field
Tap "About Phone" and tap 7 times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options
Return to the previous menu and open the Developer Option that just appeared
Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times
Restart the device
Connect it to Wifi again
Notice how you won't be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account
Not finding what you are looking for?