Questions & Answers for: Scott power 2 blink


lct37sha red light blinks will not turn on


Question about LCT37SHA TV

1 Answer

...have been left on overnight. Leaving it on overnight is not a problem. 99% chance you have a bad power supply board, 1% it is the main board. See the following listing for repairing the power ...

Ad many here with no sound/no picture issues: ISSUES: 1. IF sound main fuse/s are good. 2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signs of damage you can see---burnt ...

...your symptoms with the ones described there! ...

I replaced the power board on my Scott TV LCT37SHA. when I press the power button the red light blinks as I push it. if I hold down the power button it just blinks until I let it go. please help!! No ...

Not finding what you are looking for?

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Scott Televison and Video Experts

Level 3 Expert

778 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

68246 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76390 Answers

Are you a Scott Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides