Question about Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Ink count flag stuck after melting 2.5 Cyan Ink Sticks.
• Check that the Ink Sticks are genuine Xerox.
• Check for obstructions in the Ink Wells.
• Check the Ink Loader data (P/J0150) and power (P/J5) connections.
• Verify the Ink Sticks advance in the Ink Loader.
• If the problem persists, follow the procedure below.
1. Check that the ink stick is able to advance in the ink loader chute. Check for broken or wrong type ink sticks. Are the Ink Sticks loading properly?
Yes)Go to Step 2.
No) Remove any blockage and/or replace the ink stick. Run clear ISC Fault test to clear the error.
This must be performed following an ink loader replacement.
2. Test the appropriate Ink Melt Heater.
Run the Service Diagnostics Ink Melt
• 1 = Yellow
• 2 = Cyan
• 3 = Magenta
• 4 = Black
Did the test pass?
Yes)Replace the Printhead
No)Replace the Ink Loader
Posted on Aug 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2014 | Xerox Phaser® 8550, 8560, 8560MFP Extended...
Apr 25, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Sep 13, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
May 31, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Jun 11, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Sep 12, 2016 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
229 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!