An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: Does the L410 do audio recording?
Videos with sound is possible or you can record sound memos as well
Recording and Playing Sound Memos You can record and play back sound memos for your photos while you view them on the LCD screen. 1. Turn the Mode dial to playback mode. 2. Press the MENU button. Playback Menu 1 is displayed. 3. Select Sound Memo by using the u d buttons, then press the r button. 4. Press the OK button and then start recording. 5. When you are finished recording, press the OK button. You can play or delete the sound memo or record a new memo. 6. Press the MENU button twice to exit the menu. When you play back a photo that includes a sound memo, the icon appears on the screen. Press the OK button to play the sound. Note: You must have at least one photo saved to record a sound memo.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The camera’s internal memory is not used to store pictures when a memory card is installed. The memory card becomes the default location for storing pictures. However, the PIF frames and sound files stored in the camera's internal memory are still available.
Yes. There are two ways to delete the PIF frames and sound files from the camera:
* Connect the camera to a computer and drag the EPUDL folder and EPSOUND folder to the recycle bin or trash can on your computer.
* Format the camera’s internal memory.
Note: If you plan to restore the sound files to the camera’s internal memory, save a backup copy of the EPSOUND folder before you delete the folder.
Check the following:
* Make sure the battery or batteries have power and are correctly installed. You may need to replace the batteries.
* Make sure the power is on. The camera may have turned off automatically to save power. Press the POWER button to turn the camera on.
* Make sure the Mode dial is set to the correct mode. The shutter button will operate when it is set to Manual mode, Automatic mode, Continous shooting mode and Video mode.
* Check the number in the lower left corner of the Camera’s LCD screen. If the number is 0, the memory card (or internal memory) is full. Copy the photos to a computer and delete them from the camera.
The camera may have shut off automatically to save power. Press the POWER button to turn it back on. Also make sure the mode dial is turned completely to the desired mode.
When the camera is connected to a computer, the LCD screen is disabled. When it is connected to a printer, press any button to display the print progress screen. After a moment, it disappears again.
If the LCD screen is too bright or too dark, adjust the LCD Brightness setting in the Setup Menu.
If you are shooting photos outdoors in bright light, move the joystick to the icon showing the sun over shaowed area to turn on Outdoor mode and make the LCD screen easier to see in bright light.