An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Do you mean another besides the A/C adapter? This is separate from the cradle (option), so you can take it with you together with the travel synch cable (option). Although Dell guides says to use no other chargers then the A/C adapter provided, this can be impractical in some situations. The spec on the charger is as follows. I suppose providing you meet this, you should be OK with a Auto or Lighter type adapter. Do so at your own risk.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
My Axim X30 would not turn on using battery power but would turn on when connected through charger adapter.
1. Connect AC adapter directly to the charger adapter and then to the Axim X30 and to the electrical outlet.
2. Charge battery until power button is solid green.
3. Press the power button to power on.
4. Remove cable from cable connector leaving the cable connector connected to the Axim X30. The Axim X30 will remain powered on.
5. Turn the Axim X30 off.
6. Turned the Axim X30 on using battery power.
7. Remove cable connector from Axim X30.
It sounds to me that your "original" battery, the one that causes the blinking when charging is completly drained dead, causing it to show an error by blinking the light. I have one of these PDA's and have never had that problem, I also have a larger battery as well, and it works great. I suggest recycling the other battery, and possibly purchasing another larger one for back up, Good luck!