An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: Wrong date and/or time
Whenever you change the batteries in your camera you need to reset the clock. You can use the LCD screen Settings menu or set the camera's clock from your computer. See Getting Started and Chapter 6 for more information.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You cannot change the dates on the taken photos using the camera.
Copy the pictures to your PC, and use a graphic editor to put the new date.
It is a very difficult task to change the date displayed. Therefore insert a button-like graphic on top of the date and put the correct date over that.
Yes you can,but the other icon will remove too,due to the program install to the camera.,try to press the upper button,near at the menu.,thats the osd.,(on screen display), But if you dont want that you can change the date and time to the settings of the camera.,
I found it on the manual, it was in programming section!
NOTE: Time set on handset will be transferred to the base unit automatically.
1. Make sure your phone is OFF (not in talk mode).
2. Press the menu button to go to the main menu and use cid/vol (3or4) button to scroll to Date/Time.
3. Press menu button to enter the menu. Year 2006 shows in the display.
4. Use the touch-tone pad to enter the last two digits of the current year (range: 00 to 99).
5. Press menu button to save the year setting and proceed to date setting.
6. Date 01/01 shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter two digits for current month and day respectively.
7. Press menu button to save the month/date setting and proceed to time setting.
8. Time 12:01p shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter four digits for current time and use cid/vol (3or4) button to toggle between "p" (pm) and "a" (am).
9. Press menu button to save the setting. Saved shows in the display.
NOTE: If you subscribe to Caller ID service, the current date/time is set automatically when you receive your first CID record and will override manually set date/time.
The clock-setting instructions are on page 20 of the manual.
The date and time (and a lot more) are stored with every picture in its EXIF metadata. Any photo viewing/editing program should be able to display this data. To print this data, please consult the documentation for whatever program you're using to print your pictures. Depending on the program and printer you may print the date on the image, in the margins, or on the back.
Your GPS receive its date and time from satellites. Take the unit outside and acquire a satellite fix in order to update your time and date. You can set the time zone and time display (12hr, 24hr, UTC) under the unit setting.