Why do my Fun! Digital 320 pictures come out blurry?
Blurry images can be caused by any or all of the following:
* Distance/Focus range -- the Fun! Digital 320 has a fixed focus range of 3 - 6 feet (1.8 meters) for brightly lit indoor photography, 3 ft. (1 meter) - infinity for outdoor photography. For best results, make sure that the camera is at least 3 feet away from the subject(s) when taking pictures.
* Camera/Subject movement -- This is a common cause of blurriness, especially in low-light situations (see Lighting below). Hold the camera as steadily as possible while taking a photo, or use a tripod (a tripod mount is located on the bottom of the camera). Avoid subjects that are in motion.
* Insufficient lighting -- the Fun! Digital 320 is designed for taking photos outdoors or in brightly lit environments. Inadequate lighting can exaggerate camera movement and contribute to blurred, "muddied," or uncrisp images.
* Lens condition -- Check the lens periodically for smudges. If necessary, wipe the lens clean with a soft, lint-free cloth. Do not use cleaning solutions or chemically treated tissues.
* Enlarging images using software -- otherwise normal digital images can appear to become blurry and/or blotchy when over-enlarged in software. To see an image's "true" appearance, use the software's Zoom In or Zoom Out feature to view it at 100%.