Question about LG 47LH40 47 in. LCD HDTV
Check to make sure that eco mode is turned off. It will sense the ambient lighting and if it is bright, the TV will be bright so if you are seeing the brightness change...check that setting first.
Posted on Jan 27, 2012
You may be experiencing problems due to signal lost.These are sometimes caused by trees etc and sometimes the dish may need to be moved.
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
Resetting the TV
If the buttons on the remote AND the buttons on the TV case do not work (channels do not change and you cannot open or navigate the menu), the TV has stopped responding. Reset the TV as follows:
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can save time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
Hope it may help you;
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2017 | Televison & Video
Apr 15, 2015 | LG Televison & Video
Jan 30, 2013 | Televison & Video
Sep 13, 2011 | LG M2362D 23 in. LCD TV
Dec 05, 2010 | LG MG64 VHS VCR
Aug 17, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 26, 2009 | Acer Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2007 | Televison & Video
1,241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: