I have been using my pc cam 600 for two years with no problem at all. But recently, each time i try to use it in mode direct video it restarts my pc, wether i am in the pc cam center or in internet using the messenger. I have reinstalled it several times, using diferents ways as the one described here, and always the same problem, in video mode it makes the computer to restart at once. The rest of functions work well and cause no problem, in webcam mode or camera standalone mode. Does someone know the solution?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Apart from obvious things like it not being plugged in, it could be that the chatsite you;re using hasnpt been set up for the cam.
Try going into audio / video settings for the site in question and selecting the cam from the drop down. It will recognise any cams you have installed on your PC.
If it doesn't find your cam, uninstall the cam drivers, restart your PC, reinstall the cam drivers ( if you're using Windows the plug and play should work, if not use the disc that came with the cam ) and then restart the PC.
Once restarted, access the site you want to use the cam on, and then select it from teh audio / video set up panel.
1**. Double click my computer then double click USB Video Device. You can see your self then. If the USB Video Device not showing there then you have to install the cam first.
2. Power On the laptop/PC & after ready your OS for work just put your Webcam driver disk in DVD/CD RW/ROM. when its open, that time just select webcam driver and install it as per your operating
system(Vista or XP). So do it, and after finish installation ,restart the laptop. Your will see your cam is ready for use. Then follow again the first ( 1 )instruction.**
3. When you confirm after viewing your self in cam , then stop it. Now login on messenger & click to connect the cam from messenger. If any doubt then then ask me a again. Thanks & waiting for your feed back.