Hopwever, when I load the page on the ipaq all the script code shows up as text on the browser.
The code is quite simple: I wrote a simple form that fits in the ipaq screen nicely. Then, from the data collected, current date and time and some predefined settings I open a URL corresponding to a much more complex web form that is difficult to edit on the ipaq and requires a lot more typing.
All help is appreciated. Thanks.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to "Options," "General," then "Java/ECMA Script."
if you use IE you make tips:
1. Launch your Internet Explorer browser.
2. Click the "Tools" button on the top menu, then scroll down and click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Security" tab and click "Custom Level." Scroll down and click "Enable" under "Scripting of Java Applets."
4. Click "OK" to save the changes and "OK" again to close the Internet Options window.
If you use Mozilla Firefox : 1. Launch your Mozilla Firefox web browser and click the "Tools" button.
3. Click "OK" to save the changes and close the "Options" window.
if you use Opera : 1. Launch your Opera web browser and click the "Tools" button.