Question about HP iPAQ HX2755 Pocket PC
When I try to turn on my WiFi connection I get a message that tells me that I have a "Dropped Connection on Socket 2". This problem just occured last night out of the blue, I have had the WiFi working properly before. I have tried to perform a soft and a hard reset, I have upgraded the rom version, then downgraded back to the previous rom version. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
SOURCE: ROM Version
you should install the ROM v1.10 update, and then install the 8/3/2005 XIP BIOS update recently posted at: ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/softpaq/sp30501-31000/sp30939.exe Apparently, this BIOS update is supposed to correct the region in ROM v1.10 where the hi-capacity battery read error is found, without incrementing the ROM version. It's explained in the BIOS update "Read Me" file, here: ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/softpaq/sp30501-31000/sp30939.txt
Posted on Sep 11, 2005
SOURCE: rx1950 freeze on soft reset
You can do a hard reset by doing the following...
01) Press and hold down the "Calendar" and "iPAQ Wireless" buttons.
02) While holding down these buttons, use the stylus to lightly press the "Reset" button/hole on the back of the iPAQ until the screen goes blank.
03) Release the "Calendar" and "iPAQ Wireless" buttons.
04) Press the "Reset" button/hole again (so that it resets/powers on.)
Posted on Nov 18, 2007
SOURCE: HP iPAQ HX 2495b cuts off and on
1) Presione y sostenga el botón de la Agenda, el botón de arranque, y el botón de mensajería.
2) Mientras mantiene estos botones, utilizar el lápiz óptico para presionar ligeramente el botón de reinicio en la parte inferior de la HP iPAQ.
3) Cuando la pantalla de Pocket PC empiece a desaparecer, la liberación de todos los botones, y luego quitar el lápiz desde el botón de reinicio.
El HP iPAQ se reinicia y facultades sobre
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
SOURCE: how to hard reset hx2490b
Recovery Procedure for HP iPAQ hx2750, hx2490, and hx2790 Pocket PC Series:
To perform a Hard Reset on the iPAQ Pocket PC by pressing and holding the Calendar and iTask buttons (1 and 4).
2. While holding down the Calendar and iTask buttons, use the stylus to lightly press and hold the Reset button, which is located at the bottom of the iPAQ Pocket PC, for approximately two seconds.
3.. Release all buttons.
4.. Connect AC power to the iPAQ Pocket PC. The handheld Powers On,
performs the normal boot sequence, and automatically restarts system.
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: