Question about SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
1. Are you able to turn it on ?
If so, press the the "power on" button the second time to activate the menu.
Still no luck ! Try putting in a new battery and try again.
2. You cannot "reset" anything.
3. Open up "windows explorer"
4. Scroll down the left pane of the window till you see the "sansa" removable disk
5. Right click it and select "format"
6. After formatting, try adding your files back again.
7. Use the >= button on the player tp play the songs.
Hope this has been helpful to you.
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: