Question about Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Error 5200: Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Start with printer powered off
Posted on Jul 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 29, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
657 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: