Question about HP iPAQ H6340 Pocket PC
Hi I've an Ipaq 6340 and I know there're some programs that gives control over Irda devices TV/VCR/SAT. I'm testing these software: TV remote controller 5.5 from http://www.pdawin.com/ and it doesn't works. It says: Processor unsupported. Somebody know's a program (ir controler) that runs properly with ipaq 6340? Thank's!
Tips for a great answer:
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Usually answered in minutes!