Im having a problem boting my ipaq h3970,
it will not load at all, i think there for the problem might be with the bootloader. i have tried a reset but that did not change anything.
how would i go about correcting this problem
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: H3970 wont load
Have you performed a full reset rather than the normal reset? It might help but you will loss any settings you have so be warned.
Procedure as follows:
1. Press and hold the two outer buttons on the bottom of your iPAQ.
2. While holding down those buttons, use the stylus to press the reset switch for at least five seconds. The screen will go blank.
3. Connect the iPAQ Pocket PC to the AC adapter.
4. Run through the Setup Wizard to reestablish system and calibration settings.
I hope this helps,
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you need to install the pc suit of the device on the system.use the cd that comes with it to do that.But if dont have the cd goto http://google.com enter the model of your device and add pc suit at the end then click search download and install
did you install the following:
"iPAQ H3970/H3975 SD Card Driver Updates
version 1.1 (27 Oct 03)"
- Resolves performance issues with SD memory card.
- Resolves undetected SD memory card.
- Resolves lockups due to SD memory card.