I bought a 6515 because it, according to the specifications, looked very handy and of high quality. I could finally get rid of my two way communicating with a phone and hp4700. So I bought a 2gb SD card and 1gb miniSD card.
The real world was not like that!
1. looses battery power in less than 2 days, without beeing used. In 3 days this is actually like a hard reset.
2. can not adress either SD card or MiniSD cards.
3. mail-attachments can not be stored on either SD og Mini cards.
4. provides no other possibilities to store mail-attachments than in its internal memory of only 12mb. And when this is full it is impossibel to have the attachments stored otherwise and the mails can not be syncronised.
5. very small monitor with lousy protection.
6. lousy material are used.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Some of my thoughts to share:
1) It detects SD and mini-SD. To view > Program > File Explorer > My Device
2) To save attachments on storage. Press the Mail shortcut button > Tools > Options > Storage > Tick Store attachments on storage cards
3) Screen is well protected by the flip cover
4) Back is made of anti-scratch materials
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I don't think it is with the tv. You got a high end tv there and it is ready to get hd pictures from any other source. Although your tv is ready for HD, it doesn't necessarily means that that you will get all pictures in HD. It will still depend on devices broadcasting to your TV. If the signal is not HD, definitely the final picture on your TV will not be in HD quality.
The HP IPAQ 6515 will support WLAN access via a SDIO WIFI card (which looks like a 'long' standard SD card): it is just a bit tricky to get this add-onl SDIO WIFI card to work properly!
For more deatils and confirmation, please google: ipaq+6515+sdio+card
unplug unit for about 2 minutes this will reset the computer if not inside the lower front panel SHOULD BE a tech sheet this will tell you how to put it in diag. mode and will tell you whats going on with codes and this tech sheet will give you the meanings