An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: Sdio GPS
As far as I know the e750 supports the SD-Card I/O standard.
You can check your system seettings, go to START - SETTINGS - SYSTEM - SYSTEM INFORMATION - DRIVERS
There should be seen the SD/MMC Host driver, the SD/MMC Memory Driver and CF Card driver. Also if the gps card needs a driver, it should be installed also!
Perhaps a system reset helps you in the end!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The HP IPAQ 6515 will support WLAN access via a SDIO WIFI card (which looks like a 'long' standard SD card): it is just a bit tricky to get this add-onl SDIO WIFI card to work properly!
For more deatils and confirmation, please google: ipaq+6515+sdio+card
This model of the Axim X30 does not have built in wi-fi capability. You need to purchase a 802.11 b/g Wireless SDIO card.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT INSERT SDIO CARD INTO AXIM X30 BEFORE INSTALLING DRIVERS.
1. Connect the Axim X30 to your computer.
2. Establish a connection between the two devices using Active-Sync.
3. Insert CR-ROM which ships with the SDIO card in your computer.
4. Follow instructions for installing Driver an Utility.
5. Install SDIO card into the SD slot on the Axim X30.
I have read some Information about Toshiba PDAs. There is a technique called SD™ IO card. In the technical specifications I found this Info:
1 x SD™ card slot (supports SD™ memory card, SD™ IO card, MultiMedia card)
So when SD™ IO card is the same as Bsquare SDIO Now! tecnique...