IPAQ file store problem
You're not alone! Virtually every ipaq rx3715 gets this problem at one time or another. Unfortunately, it is a massive memory issue. Be prepared to potentially lose all of your data, including programs. My suggestion would be to back up your ipaq before you do this. I do not know if the backup retains the memory error, but what I would do is back it up, perform the fix, and then restore the data back onto the ipaq. If your file store problem is fixed, there you go! If the problem comes back upon restoring the pocket pc, then unfortunately you will lose all data and programs in order to fix the memory, and that will be a personal choice. For most of us, the ipaq simply freezes up upon entry into the file store, so consider yourself lucky that they simply do not delete.
Here is the step-by-step process of how to fix your problem.
1. Download GER and ENG ROMs (latest) from HP's support site
2. Unpack both
3. Cancel the automatic flash procedure.
4. Locate the EnterBootLoader.exe file in the folder of the unpacked GER update
5. Copy it to PPC
6. Run it from the PPC
7. Run the ROMUpdateUtility.exe file from the desktop to start flash procedure.
Then you have a German-language PPC
8. Locate the EnterBootLoader.exe file in the folder of the unpacked ENG update
9. Repeat steps 5-7 for the English update
Remember, you're not alone! We all had the same problem.