An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: Finding data on SD or MMC
The Palm OS "Find" application does not look at the content in SD or MMC expansion cards inserted in your handheld. It only searches through data stored in the internal memory of your handheld.
There are many third-party searching utilities available.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can use Card Data Recovery to help you recover your pictrues from the damaged drive. It can recover data from all camera flashmemory cards including Compact Flash Card (CF), Smart Media Card, SecureDigital Card (SD), Multi-Media Card (MMC), XD Picture Card (XD), Micro Drive,Sony Memory Stick (Duo, Pro), as well as removable storage including Zip disk,USB drives and Hard drives. Recovery of files is also possible even when drivehas been formatted.
Palm Expansion Slot - Expansion cards can be added for extra memory, data back up or slot content such as reference and language translators, sold separately.
You can use SD, SDIO or MMC memory cards. Take your unit to Office Depot, or Best Buys and purchase one. You can probavbly try it in the store before purchasing.
Hi, In the card slot if u are inserting a mmc card it will be inserted directly and after inserting u will find a new drive in my computer and on opening that u will be finding the data and to transfer the data directly right click on the data and send to drive name allottedto card reader. If u rae using a micro SD card then u will have to use an adaptor which will convert micro sd card to the MMC size.
Problems inserting expansion cards, or keeping them in your device, may have a simple solution. Try these first:
* Make sure the expansion card is facing the correct way. See the handbook for your device for illustrations.
* Expansion cards do not fit into the slot if not oriented properly. If a MultiMediaCard (MMC) slides all the way through, it does not operate correctly. Make sure to fit cards carefully in the slot.
* The mechanism of the expansion slot is called "push-push." Much like a glass cabinet door, you push to insert the card, and then push it in again to get the mechanism to release. Expansion cards do not need to be forced out of the expansion slot.
* Though most expansion cards are notched at the top for removal with a fingernail or other such object, removing the card this away may damage the mechanism. Use an object only when a push fails to release the card. Please be aware that you could damage your handheld if you remove a card improperly, or insert objects other than expansion cards into the slot.
* Expansion slots damaged by forced removal of the card do not release the card when pushed, and could refuse to ?lock? the card in the slot. Expansion slot damage can only be repaired by having the entire handheld serviced.
* Some expansion cards labeled as SD or MMC do not actually conform to the SD or MMC specification.
Through the use of an SD or MMC expansion card reader, which connects to your desktop computer, you can copy the contents of your expansion card to your hard drive. Where can you get an SD card reader? Try your local electronics or computer store, or look online.
The cause and solution may include one of the following:
The card may not be certified SD or MMC. Purchase a certified SD or MMC memory card.
The card may be corrupt. Reformat the memory card.
CAUTION: Formatting deletes all pictures and videos, including those that are protected. Removing a card during formatting may damage the card.
The card is not fully inserted in the camera. Turn off the camera, insert a card into the slot, then push to seat it.