Question about HP Color LaserJet CP4005dn Network Printer
Calibrate the printer after replacing the ETB.
Full Calibrate Now
Use the following procedure to calibrate the printer whenever you replace the DC controller, the ETB,
the drum drive motors, the drum drive gears, or a laser/scanner. Full Calibrate Now includes theQuick Calibrate routines and adds Drum Phase Calibration and Color Plane Registration. Full
Calibrate lasts for about four minutes.
1. Press Menu to enter the MENUS.
2. Press to highlight CONFIGURE DEVICE.
3. Press to select CONFIGURE DEVICE.
4. Press to highlight PRINT QUALITY.
5. Press to select PRINT QUALITY.
6. Press to highlight FULL CALIBRATE NOW.
7. Press to select FULL CALIBRATE NOW. Wait for the printer to calibrate.
Posted on Jul 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2014 | HP Laserjet Cp2025n Printer
Mar 27, 2014 | HP Color LaserJet CP4005dn Network Printer
Nov 07, 2013 | HP Color LaserJet CP4005dn Network Printer
Oct 28, 2013 | HP Color LaserJet CP4005dn Network Printer
Sep 14, 2013 | HP CP3525N Color LaserJet Printer
Sep 06, 2011 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Jan 29, 2011 | HP Color LaserJet 8550n Printer
Sep 08, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Aug 25, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
424 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!