Installing the software for your Lenovo 3000 Y410's web cam is easy. You can do it on your own in less than 5 minutes and I can help you with that. Just simply follow the steps below:
- Go to this link to get the software directly from Lenovo's website.
- You'll be directed on a page where you can see all the drivers and software for your Lenovo 3000 Y410. Kindly look for Software.
- Underneath you'll see the web cam software for Y410 specifically for Windows Vista 32bit Operating System.
- The name of the software is EasyCapture, kindly click on that.
- Afterwards, click on download here.
- Wait until the donwload is complete, install EasyCapture.
- When the installation is complete you'll need to restart your computer.
Before launching the software for your web cam just make sure that camera is enabled so press Fn + Esc
. An icon of a camera will appear on the lower right side of your screen, if the one that appeared has a slash at middle of the camera it means camera was disabled so make sure to press Fn + Esc once again.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Fixya.