Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
Here is the procedures on how to reset the phone:
1. Disconnect Battery from handset(s)
2. Disconnect Phone Cord from wall jack
3. Disconnect Phone cord from base unit
4. Disconnect AC adapter from wall outlet
5. Allow to sit for 30 min
6. Reconnect Phone Cord to base
7. Reconnect Phone cord to wall jack
8. Reconnect AC Adapter to wall outlet
9. Reconnect Battery to hanset until you click or feel the plug snap into place
10. Re-Register Handset by placing on main base in most instances
Thank you for visiting FixYa! We answer your concerns promptly for FREE. Please spare a few seconds to click on YES button in return. Have a good one!
Posted on Jul 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2009 | Vtech Lands Phones
May 16, 2009 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
Aug 21, 2008 | GE 29871GE3 Digital Answering Machine
Jun 01, 2008 | Motorola Mobility MD761 Cordless Phone
Nov 15, 2007 | GE 21028GE3 Cordless Phone
Apr 14, 2007 | Uniden CLX485 Cordless Phone
Oct 14, 2016 | Uniden Cordless Phone
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!