An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: Deleting Photos From The Memory Stick
Deleting Still images From The Memory Stick
This procedure is nearly identical with all of our digital camcorders. The only difference you may find is that there may not be an enter button on your model. If this is the case, the menu dial serves as your enter button when you push it in.
* If you want to delete protected images, you must first deactivate the image protection.
* An image which has been deleted cannot be recovered.
1. Set the mode switch to MEMORY CARD.
2. Set the power switch to PLAYER.
3. Using the (FWD) and (REV) buttons, search for the still image that you want to delete.
4. Press the MENU button.
5. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight MEMORY and press the ENTER button. The MEMORY SET submenu will appear.
6. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight DELETE and press the ENTER button. Using the MENU DIAL, select either THIS FILE or ALL FILES and press the ENTER button.
*THIS FILE : deletes only the file currently selected.
*ALL FILES : deletes all files stored in the Memory Card.
7. A box will appear to verify whether you wish to delete the image(s). Using the MENU DIAL, select the item.
*EXECUTE : deletes the selected image(s).
*CANCEL : does not delete the selected image(s) and returns to the previous menu.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
sometimes old photos tend to stay inside due to some defect or settings. instead of deleting photos. format the card once before you start clicking the photos. formatting can be done in PC or in your camera. if this does not solve the problem. please revert back to us.
Transfer the images from the memory stick to your computer, make sure the transfer has been successful so you don't lose your pictures, then to be safe put the stick back into the camera and delete them once back in the camera. AGAIN, before you delete anything, make sure your pictures have been safely transferred to your pc and you can view them all. Deleting the photos from the stick will make the disc empty again and ready for more shots to be taken.
After reading the manual, it seems if you delete any pictures directly from your computer with your memory stick loaded into the computer, then you corrupt the memory stick. I usually use a USB cord, but not this time. So with that said. I need to buy a new memory stick. I will only delete pics directly from the camera from now on. It is not a camera issue, more of a "not knowing" issue.
Yeah, all you have to do is delete all the pictures on the card. It's easiest to do on your computer, not the camera. Just put the memory stick back into your computer and find all the pictures and select and delete them. If you've already transfered them to your computer then don't worry about it. If you delete the photos off the stick, they will NOT be deleted from your computer so just go ahead and do it.
Option Go to list of pictures and check any menus like(mark ,mark all.delete all ) if have option mark menu -just mark all pictures and select delete. opton
2 if you have mark all -just -mark all -and delete
3.if you have delete all -just -delete all -it will delete all of your pictures in memory card
IF NOT OK
IF YOU REALLY delete all pictures and all datas
4.if you wish to do Formate the memory stick
now your Memory stick has Empty.