An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: Turning off recordng message.
You can turn the display off during playback mode, however, if the display was on during recording, that cannot be turned off. .
1. Press the DISPLAY button on the left side panel.
2. Each press of the button toggles the OSD function on and off.
When you turn the OSD off :
* In CAM mode: The STBY, REC, EASY.Q modes are always displayed on the OSD, even when the OSD is turned OFF and the key input is displayed for 3 seconds then turned off.
* In PLAYER mode: When you press any Function button, the function is displayed on the OSD for 3 seconds before it turns off.
Turning the DATE/TIME on/off
* The DATE/TIME is not affected when the OSD function is switched ON or OFF.
* To turn the DATE/TIME on or off, access the menu and change the DATE/TIME mode.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is a disc error, have you tried other discs in the device? If you have information on the disc, you will need to try and recover from the RAW format that it is on. Did you try using a different type of disc when you got this error? Please answer my questions so I can better help you fix this problem
This is a problem that many have. If you are recording on TV1, and the receiver is in dual mode, then you are only able to watch what you record. But you can set your recording to TV1, and then put the receiver into single mode, and switch from the recording to live TV.
You can try few simple steps like changing the USB ports, turning off & turning on the mp3 player and then reconnecting it, and then changing the USB mode on device: Menu --> Settings --> USB mode: MSC or MTP
If these don't work, try the steps here: Sansa e250 Not Detected in PC
1) Press the 'tape' symbol to access the answering machine mode.
2) Press 9 then 1 for 'answer and record'.
3) Whe you hear a 'beep' speak your message. Whilst recording the display shows REC OGM1 or REC OGM2
4) Press 5 to stop recording. Your message is played back to you
5) Press 'tape' symbol to exit.
To check your Out Going Message (OGM)
1) Press 'tape' symbol
2) Press 6 then 2 and the message is played back.
T30 defaults to an opening display screen based on where you were when you last used the device. When leaving from the record folder and record mode, you will always open with the record-ready screen. If you left your T30 while in the music folder playing a music file, you will be returned to that.
This record-ready display screen has a numeric and bar time line. The numeric values of the line are in hrs:min:seconds. This line is also split: the right half of the line indicates the total amount of available recording time, while the left half indicates your time as you record. If you compare the values of the right and left sides of the numeric bar while you are recording, you will see that the right side is diminishing as the left side increases in numeric value. When you complete your recording and save your track, the right side will now indicate the new total time (the amount your screen first displayed LESS the time value of the track just recorded).
When you are playing a music file, if you watch the time display, you will see the numeric information changing in the same way. The left side indicates how may hrs:min:seconds your track has played while the right side indicates the total time value for that file and will be correspondingly decreasing while you play your music file.
So in the short, you don't need to worry much about your display screen unless you open in the wrong folder or you need more recording time than is available. Then it has a message for you.
Make sure u have signal on both tuners on the DVR ( check it in your set-up screen). both tuners should have the same siganl strength. Directv's DVRs, if installed correctly, give u the option of recording one channel and watch another, or recording 2 seperate channels( 2 tuners). If you are recording 2 seperate shows and u change the channel one of your recordings will cancel .
Following are instructions for the GE25881 phone which is similar to your 25880. Hopefully this will work for you. -Vish
Answering System Set Up
This section shows you how to set up your answering system to receive incoming calls. Before you begin the setup, you must turn on the answering system.
? Press the conference/ans on/off button to turn the answering system on and off.
NOTE: The display shows ANSWERER OFF when the answering system is off. The default status is on.
If you need additional assistance, press and hold the memo button on the base and follow the voice instructions.
Answering System Operation
Recording the Outgoing Announcement
For best results when recording, you should be about nine inches from the microphone, and eliminate as much background noise as possible.
1. Make sure the answering system is ON.
. Press and hold the announce button on the base while you record the announcement.
3. Begin speaking after you hear the beep.
4. Release the button after you finish your announcement.
If you choose not to record an outgoing announcement, the default announcement plays. To return to the default announcement after you have recorded your personal announcement, press the delete button on the base while playing the announcement, or press the announce button and release it when you hear the beep.