An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: My camcorder doesn't work
For Models: CC4252, CC4352, CC4362, CC4392, CC4393
You need to reset your camcorder. Follow these steps:
* Remove the power source.
* After one minute, gently press the RESET button with a nonmetallic pointed item until you feel a "click." This resets the camcorder to the factory settings and erases the date, time, and custom settings.
* Wait for at least one minute after resetting the camcorder to attach a power supply.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Place an empty disc in, format the disc, record a little scene. Turn off camcorder. Place the error disc in the camcorder, turn on the camcorder all the way to play/edit. If this doesn't work turn it to record and try to record. Worked for some of my error disc
First, check to make sure you're not in the macro mode. There's a slide switch on the end of the camera, near the SD card slot. Slide the switch away from the flower toward the mountain to take it out of macro mode. The flash won't fire in macro mode.
Then, if the flash still doesn't fire, take a look at the flash mode. Press the up-arrow button to bring up the flash menu. If it's currently set in the lightning-bolt-in-a-circle-with-a-slash-through-it symbol, you've got the flash turned off. Set it to the lightning-bolt-and-"A" for automatic flash or the lightning-bolt for forced flash.
If the flash still doesn't fire, then it's broken.
I'm sorry that the Camcorder is not ejecting tape. Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided below and check the operation:
1. Please make sure that the battery is fully charged.
2. Perform Reset by following steps:
1. Locate the RESET button behind the LCD panel of the camcorder.
2. Use a pointed object (like a ballpoint pen) to press and hold the RESET button for 2-3 seconds.
3. After 2-3 seconds has elapsed, release the RESET button.
3. Perform a manual power reset by following the steps:
1. Turn off the camcorder.
2. Disconnect AC power adapter.
3. Remove the battery pack.
4. Move the POWER switch to the CAMERA position for 15 seconds.
5. Move the POWER switch to the OFF position.
6. Reconnect the AC power adapter or reinsert the battery pack.
7. Turn on the camcorder.
If the issue persists after following all the steps service will be required. You can find repair information and initiate service at:
Thank you for using Fixya. Please let me know if you require any clarifications.