Lately my E-100 have been shutting down only after less then 10 mins. of use. I have a compact flash card which maybe taking up some power. Has anyone have any specs. on how long is the battery life altogether. Also, normally how long does it last before you have to re-charge again with and without CF. Is there some way to tell for sure that it is the battery issue before I get a new battery? Also, where can I buy it cheap and not have to be on the waiting list? Sorry for too many questions.
Thnx in advance,
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: time to replace the battery already?
Don't know about life on your unit but most run 3 hours plus, depending on the unit. I have one that does 3 and another that is supposed to do longer.
You might pull your cf card and charge the battery and run the unit for the ten minutes and see if it will last. It could be that it is drawing a lot too much power.
Now, this MIGHT give you indication of whether it is the battery or the unit itself, but don't know for sure. To run it down from a full charge in that short a time should make the battery quite warm so if you can get to the battery run it down and feel it to see if it is getting hot. If it is there is probably something wrong in the unit.
If the battery isn't getting hot then I would say it could be a bad battery or it could still be the unit itself.
If the unit works okay on the charger, I'd guess it is the battery.
Cheap batteries - just look around and call around. We have a company called batteries plus here that has all sorts of odd batteries. You might check radio shack as well, they might have something that would fit.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If thelaptop battery is more than 3 - 4 years old then the battery could be worn out.Rechargeable batteries have a finite number of charge and discharge cycles andwill lose their charge capacity over time, i.e. won't charge to 100% and graduallythe charge reduces until the battery won't charge up at all. OR The batteryshows a 100% charge but when the adapter is disconnected the battery drops offto zero capacity in a very short time. If the battery drops to an unacceptablecharge level then the battery needs to be replaced.
Ifthe laptop battery is more than 3 - 4 years old then the battery could be wornout. Rechargeable batteries have a finite number of charge and discharge cyclesand will lose their charge capacity over time, i.e. won't charge to 100% andgradually the charge reduces until the battery won't charge up atall.
ORThe battery shows a 100% charge but when the adapter is disconnected thebattery drops off to zero capacity in a very short time.
Ifthe battery drops to an unacceptable charge level then the battery needs to bereplaced.
Please check outdoor unit. Compressor or fan motor getting high amps due to overheat. Clean condenser coil. If still problem, replace running capacitor. If out door fan less rpm replace fan capacitor. In some unit 2 in 1 capacitor is there. So replace one capacitor will rectify fan and compressor problem. Thanks. Helpful?
yes the way that you can change the phone volume without doing a master reset is by: pressing and holding down the toggle button on the side of the phone then scrolling the volume to the highest point.
"Shuts down instantly without warning" is the hallmark of a faulty battery. "All five lights on" is meaningless, as batteries with this fault go from 100% to 0% in a finger-snap. Assuming your battery is under warranty, it should be replaced at no charge.
Ur hight voltage transformer have cold soldiers,that why some time u able use long time some other time u can't.The FBT(The block of plastic with a red wire with a cap that hook to ur CRT(UR TV TUBE).The part needed be reseat it,and resoldiers.
I was able to fix my little problem. I unplugged my coffe maker and waited 'bout 10 mins for the whole thing to shut down. Once the clock shut off, I reset the time. Secondly, I pressed the on/off button and held it in for 2 seconds until the red light started flashing. I set H to 1 and M to 59(I have never seen this before). anyhoo, afterthat, I set the timer to the exact time I wanted to smell my freshly brewed coffee. This morning, the red light seemed to stay on and kept my coffee nice and hot.
i think you have broken or bended any of the pin inside the card slot, and that is creating problem. Try looking in the card slot you may find any of the connector pin broken or bended. Try straighten the pin cautiously and may your machine start working .