Question about Casio Cassiopeia EM-500 Pocket PC
Posted by Anonymous on
I had a similar problem a while back. It wasn't completely locked up - I could use the buttons and sync, but it wouldn't register screen taps very well. Resetting (hard or soft) didn't help. What ended up fixing it was sliding a post-it note around the perimeter of the screen (under the plastic "picture frame"). There was a piece of dirt or something under there that was interfering with it accepting screen taps (I had used some compressed air - Dust Off - to clean the screen before - that must have been the cause of the problem). Good luck!
Posted on Sep 05, 2005
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | Marathon Genuine Atomic Travel Alarm Clock...
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Apr 17, 2010 | Philips 55PW9363 55" Rear Projection...
Mar 13, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V663 Receiver
Jan 02, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Sep 22, 2009 | Kenmore Dryers
Mar 18, 2009 | HP iPAQ hx2410 Pocket PC
Dec 10, 2008 | Nextar P3 GPS Navigation System
Aug 29, 2008 | Magellan RoadMate 2200T GPS Receiver
Feb 16, 2008 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-42WE655 42" Rear...
Mar 06, 2021 | YouTube Computers & Internet
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!