Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
From Samsung site:
1. Press MENU # 1 9 3 4 in sequence rapidly. The LCD panel should now display TECH.
2. Press MENU, and then press ENTER. The LCD panel will display Tech Mode.
3. Press the left arrow (4. Press ENTER. The operator panel will display [YES].
5. Press ENTER. The toner warning message should be gone.
6. To exit TECH MODE, press MENU # 1 9 3 4 in rapid succession, as if you were dialing a phone number. The operator panel should no longer display TECH.
If problem persists, there may actually be a problem with either the toner cartridge or the SCX-4216F.
Works for SCX-4521F
If this will not make the message dissapear it means that the actual fuse is burned out and need to be replaced ...This is how the fuse looks like
Posted on Jul 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2013 | Ricoh AC104 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jul 11, 2011 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 15, 2011 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 30, 2009 | Ricoh AC104 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 26, 2008 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
187 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!