Question about Uniden TRU8885 Digital Answering Machine
To play back messages remotely, first you'll need to have set up your two-digit security code (PIN). You can download a copy of the manual here which gives all the details. Once you've done that, here's how to use the system:
1) Call your telephone number and wait for the system to answer. If the answering system is off, it will answer after about 10 rings and sounds a series of beeps.
2) During the greeting message (or a series of beeps when the answering system is off), press 0 and enter your PIN code within 2 seconds. The answering system announces the current time and the number of messages stored in memory. You hear "To play incoming messages, press zero-two. For help, press one-zero." You will hear a beep.
3) Enter a command within 15 seconds. Each command thereafter must be entered within 2 seconds. These are the available commands:
**For the Memo Record and Greeting Message Record function, the first time you enter the corresponding command, it starts the Recording function. If you want to stop the recording, press 0 then 7, 8 or 5.
4) After the command has finished, you hear intermittent beeps indicating that the system is in the command waiting mode. You may enter another command at this time from the chart above.
5) Hang up when you're done.
Posted on Jul 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2011 | AT&T CL82409 Cordless Phone
Oct 21, 2011 | Uniden CLX475-3 5.8GHz Cordless Digital...
Sep 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 13, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jun 28, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jun 15, 2011 | Haier CPN12XH9 Portable Air Conditioner
May 24, 2011 | GE 29897GE1 Corded Phone
May 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2009 | Lands Phones
Apr 29, 2009 | GE 29878GE1 Digital Answering Machine
Mar 17, 2014 | Uniden TRU8885 Digital Answering Machine
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!