- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
link your USB port between Computer and ILO player.
1.Click on START at lower left corner on you computer. choose "Explore"
2.look for ILO driver on start manu on left hand side. left click one on it. right hand click you will see the drop down options
3. Choose "Format" BESURE that you are going to format ILO NOT your hard drive. it will ask you again that you really want to format it. "yes"
4. copy new mp3 files to ILO. That will be finished. you can start playing it again.
your ILO has somehow lost its file structure. look for a tiny pinhole to reset the device. if none, then remove batteries to attempt reset. if still no songs, then firmware upgrade if possible or copy file structure (using windows) from a friend's ILO.